From: guest (Stan)
, 23 days, post #21 |
@#18 Nope, that's not the one.|
I saw it in early 90s, never manage to come around it afterwards. I
may be wrong with the country of origin, but somehow I fixed the
Australia in my head. It was really goofy (could be German, Dutch).
Another plot details I remember, the ghost has limited time in the
body, and since he can not leave the house as a ghost, he saved
himself by possessing worm in the apple, and later a duck that ate
the worm. Also after the possession always took the shower, giving
the water some magical properties. I saw it dubbed in Czech. I
might not remember correctly but the title could be something like
From: guest (Pakon)
, 23 days, post #22 |
I have two suspects in this case. Those are from 90s Australian TV
series. But personally, I'm not sure that it's what we want to see.
So, those series are:|
1. Elly & Jools
2. The Genie from Down Under
From: guest (Stan)
, 23 days, post #23 |
nope, still not. I think it had just 3 to 5 episodes. Could have
been TV movie, divided.|
From: guest (Nagato Uzumaki)
, 21 days, post #24 |
Still no one? Damn|
, 15 days, post #25 |
Do you remember anything else? Any other ghosts or demons that came
from the cave?|
Where were you when you watched it and how?
From: guest (Stan)
, 15 days, post #26 |
It a long time ago. It was light comedy for children. There were
more ghosts(Demons), but I don't remember them being important for
the story. I think they were like a council evaluating the main
ghost character performance when it comes to scare of the family in
the house. In the beginning, he try to convince the goth girl to
marry him. Later he fell for her mother, and got nearly married to
her, when he became human again. But the kids trying to save him,
threw magic book into a some kind of vortex. And he turn back into
a ghost. I saw it on the Czech TV in early 90s. It a tough one.
Have been looking for it for a while, no luck :(|
, 14 days, post #27 |
(Sad Sigh) I can't find it anywhere. I'm sorry, Stan.|
I really to Sound pessimistic, but it might became one of the lost
'underground' Videos/TV shows after years have past since the time
that it last seen (or when it was once well known). Just like some
of the VHS video tapes that I've tried Looking for by myself with
no one willing to help me. :(
, 14 days, post #28 |
honestly i feel you juupton, after so many years i found the i
dream of jeannie possessions, only for them to disappear|
, 14 days, post #29 |
Mhmm. It's one of those frustrating moments.|
- I really hate to sound pessimistic
Sorry about the typos on my last post. I was using my Smartphone.
From: guest (Stan)
, 10 days, post #30 |
I am afraid you might be right juupton. Last try - Is there anybody
from New Zealand who can maybe recall this tv show?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]