From: guest (Guy)
, 2 months, post #1 |
It’s official, the movie “Undercontroll Possessed by a Monster”
will be available to purchase on blue ray and VOD October 6!|
From: guest (Dee)
, 2 months, post #2 |
......this looks like a terrible movie that people here will only
watch for the tg aspect which also looks disappointing. I don't see
anything exciting about this movie coming out|
From: guest (Troy)
, 2 months, post #3 |
It’s supposed to be a bad movie! It’s based off of and directed by
the same guy that made the movie “Troll 2” which is hailed to be
the “Best Worst Movie”! Personally I love the style and 80’s retro
feel to it, and fully expecting it to be awful (:|
From: guest (Guy)
, 2 months, post #4 |
From the other trailers, it appears that along with possession, the
Troll can transform back into his troll and switch between Him and
, 2 months, post #5 |
do the people making these movies think they are good while they
are making them?
or do they realize they are crap?
, 2 months, post #6 |
It was intentionally done bad for fun.|
From: guest (Covid 19 is a hoax)
, 2 months, post #7 |
Troll 2 was an entertaining movie in its own way.|
From: guest (Guy)
, 1 months, post #8 |
2 more weeks till released on blue ray and VOD|
, 30 days, post #9 |
The lead, Eva Habermann, twenty-ish years ago, was in the original
Lexx as Zev, a character who was a bratty wart-covered blimp of a
princess who was to married off to some guy against her will. Due
to an accident, the procedure that was intended to turn her into a
hot and horny love slave for the guy ended up giving her the body
and the libido of a nympho, the fieriness of a "cluster lizard"
(whatever that means) and putting the slavish devotion programming
into an android that got its body crushed and adored her as she
would've worshipped the guy.|
Originally conceived as a TV series, it didn't get picked up and
was re-edited into a quadrilogy that was popular enough it got
picked up for a 2nd+ season TV show, but since Eva had other
contractual obligations they replaced her with Xenia Seeberg
changing the characters name to Xev.
I did not see the second transformation so I don't know how it was
handled but judging from the Under Control trailer, some people
might enjoy that show's sci-fi camp better. It grew in levity as it
went along but still needs to be taken with a grain of salt to be
In any case, Lexx is often sexier and those transformations are
more appealing. Also: bewbies ;-)
From: guest (Guy)
, 23 days, post #10 |
It’s official! Next Tuesday!
From: guest (1453)
, 16 days, post #11 |
Has anyone seen the film yet?|
From: guest (xlcbx)
, 16 days, post #12 |
, 16 days, post #13 |
little dissapointed, bcos the possession scene quite off screen tho|
From: guest (Jimm)
, 15 days, post #14 |
In the trailer we saw are petrification, are there other
ppetrifications or transformations?|
From: guest (Ol)
, 15 days, post #15 |
Dont watch it its horrible|
From: guest (Jimm)
, 15 days, post #16 |
Ol you are not helpfull.|
From: guest (dragoon)
, 15 days, post #17 |
I saw the movie. Personally I think a lot could have been done and
I don't know if the deleted scenes had the expected scenes. Anyhow,
the thing is there were 2 possessions I believe. Then there was
also young to old transformation when the troll sucked the youth of
others. In regards to the transformation, the film and the
characters were already crazy enough that I didnt feel the
possession to be a big change. You can watch the movie if you want
but if it's only for transformation then the trailer was way
better. I atleast hope freaky is better.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]