From: guest (alanbarrie)
, 39 months, post #21 |
Any metamorphose reader can get the free-excerpt of A WOMAN'S
PASSION. (After all, it's just a try-before-you-buy promotional
effort that I've been making for my book for several years now.)
Just send a request with an email address to email@example.com.
From: guest (Jessie)
, 39 months, post #22 |
I would probably cry of happiness|
, 39 months, post #23 |
look around the room I'm in to see if everything is the same. this
would only take a second since it would be obvious otherwise.|
then confirm reality in the same way that basically everyone would.
if I'm old enough to have some kind of ID, immediately check to see
if I have a legal identity. my wallet, or failing to find that,
look for a purse.
if I were too young for that but reality seems to have changed, go
with the flow and live life. if nothing changed but me, fake being
a run away kid from a secular religious cult that never registered
From: guest (Aaron)
, 39 months, post #24 |
Let a boy hold my hand while we walked down the street.|
From: guest (slow)
, 39 months, post #25 |
Aaah ... umhhh ... vibrator?|
Interested in comparing a man's "little death" with a woman's
multiples: immediate and extended.
, 39 months, post #26 |
I'd be very confused, but ecstatic! I do believe, I'd do a little
victory dance... or probably just cry like Jessie.|
From: guest (dolphin)
, 39 months, post #27 |
Sing the female parts of songs, try on different clothes and
costumes, take a bunch of selfies, dance, act out my favorite movie
scenes as female roles.|
, 39 months, post #28 |
>Interested in comparing a man's "little death" with a woman's
multiples: immediate and extended.|
There is not an insignificant chance that you simply wouldn't be
able to. Some women don't even have an orgasm until they're in
their twenties. For many women it's something they have to learn.
It's akin to a guy having to learn how to have anal orgasms, which
I have heard are actually way better than regular ones if you take
the time and effort to acquire the ability to have them.
From: guest (ds)
, 39 months, post #29 |
i probably go through her phone and belonging to see who she is.
i'll call a few of her pretty friends to meet up and go for clothes
From: guest (Jayzie)
, 39 months, post #30 |
Self exploratory type stuff. But it would probably take me a little
while of being intimidated and surprised by it all before I'd
actually go that far. I'd definitely dress ultra-feminine and I'd
probably tell my one closest friend. I'd probably just show up at
his door and be like "Did someone order a hooker?" at first before
I'd definitely have some fun with it, like by teasing some of my
other friends. As to whether I'd tell them or not that would
, 39 months, post #31 |
Skirt and high heels|
, 39 months, post #32 |
[Instant News/Comprehensive Report In many TV novel plots, there
will be fragments of the soul transformed into the opposite sex
body. Sometimes women change to men, sometimes men change to women.
When men change to women, what do they want to do most? Japanese
internet media "R25" made a research, and the top 3 things were all
Japanese online media "R25" conducted an interesting survey of 200
men. If "what do you want to do after changing from a man to a
woman?" As a result, observing the female body naked and going to
the female bathhouse ranked first, accounting for 21.5%. .
The following rankings are 21% masturbation, 20% wearing short
skirts, 17.5% having sex, 15% wearing sexy underwear, 11% makeup,
10.5% attending girls' party, 8.5% participating in friendship, and
8% playing COSPLAY.
Many men think that they are still interested in female nudity and
want to observe the structure that the body did not have; men who
want to go to the bathhouse want to see the space that has never
been there, hoping to see "many women nude" The place. Some
netizens revealed that men would like to know what it is like for
women to have sex. I heard that they are more comfortable than men.
From: guest (Guest)
, 39 months, post #33 |
Well first I'd probably look down and see that I have boobs now. I
would then get up and look over my shoulder at my bigger butt. I'd
proceed to smack and grope it before finding a mirror and wiggling
From: guest (Bill)
, 12 months, post #34 |
Although I consider myself straight, I think the most interesting
thing would have to include being a woman with a man in some way.
Even if it is just holding hands or a slow dance or something like
After a lifetime of being a straight man appreciating the beauty of
a woman, it would be so different, being a straight pretty woman
and experiencing attraction to a man, looking at a man in that way.
I mean I know the cliches, eyeing a six pack or a tight butt or
somesuch, but that's not really experiencing it. That's what I
would try. Pro-actively defensive, I deny latent homosexuality: I
do believe that this curiosity is just that, curiosity about
something I can never really know any other way.
From: guest (Stag)
, 12 months, post #35 |
I'd play with my hair|
, 12 months, post #36 |
Same here, replace just "hair" by "boobs".|
From: guest (Prieto)
, 12 months, post #37 |
@post 24 (Aaron)|
That made my heart melt. That was so beautiful to read.
, 12 months, post #38 |
probably make an onlyfans and milk thousands of money off of simps|
, 12 months, post #39 |
Sniff my own feet while masterbating|
From: guest (Gasper)
, 12 months, post #40 |
I would play with my hair and try a sauna|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]