From: guest (99dog)
, 12 days, post #1 |
Was wondering if anyone knew of any good mother son body swaps? I
feel like i've gone through most of them. I really enjoy it when
they adopt eachothers roles in secret. One great example is this
path I found on writing.com (I know i know)
They strike a deal to become one another for about a week. Training
eachother, etc etc. But then start to become attached to their new
forms and roles. Its quite alot of fun reading them slowly discover
how much they sort of like being one another. Sadly the story ends
after just a few days of the swap. But I'd love to see if theres
anything else like this out there. Mother Son swaps are so funny
and interesting to me. A Young guy becoming a pear shaped middle
Let me know what you guys think too!
From: guest (Karas)
, 11 days, post #2 |
There was one interactive on Writing.com I liked that worked
similar to this. I remember it being about a family of a mother,
her daughter and her son after they moved. At least the branch I
liked anyway. I recall the son finding a body swapping machine and
swaps with his mom who then goes off and swaps with his sister/her
daughter. They all end up agreeing to keep their new bodies with
the son having the mom's body, the mom having the daughter's body
and the daughter having her brother's body.|
I haven't been able to find it for a while actually. Would love to
be able to go back and re-read it a bit.
From: guest (88 dog)
, 11 days, post #3 |
That sounds really interesting! I'd love to check that out. You
wouldn't happen to remember the title or which bodyswapping story
it was would you? There are a few and writing.com isn't organized
well so its difficult to find.|
Also I have another story. This one is called "Making Adjustments"
and its truly a favorite of mine. A freak accident causes a mom and
son to swap bodies. They are understandably quite uncomfortable
with this. The mom's boyfriend steps in and helps them both ease
into each others lives through the use of an experimental drug and
From: guest (22dog)
, 10 days, post #4 |
Just found another interesting writing.com path.|
Its kind of perverse but still very good and intriguing.
A Boy discovers the ability to swap body parts by wearing the
targets clothes. He chooses his mother, who is at first disgust but
then turned on by the idea of swapping with her son. They both
become aroused at the shifting of power and destiny.
This path is written by the author "The Barron". Sadly quite short
but very very good imo.
He also writes another brief path where a teenage swaps with a
chubby latina maid, thats absolutely brilliant. I hope this guy
From: guest (Guest)
, 7 days, post #5 |
Altered Fates: The Things We Do For Friends is a great one. A guy
needs a friend to become his mom to cover for him at school.|
I love the trope/idea of a guy watching himself turn into a mom,
with his clothes rapidly becoming uncomfortable and his hips and
ass ballooning out.
From: guest (Dud)
, 6 days, post #6 |
Wow guest, that Altered Fates story was amazing, i love that trope
too! Do you know any other stories like that? Thanks in advance
From: guest (55 dog)
, 5 days, post #7 |
Great story, guest! It seems the medallion helped him adjust to his
new body and life. Always a nice twist. I also found some pretty
good caption blogs.|
A bit darker than what you normally see but still great captions.
Hannah explores alot of the internal dialogue of what might be
going through a son turned moms mind in a swap. I remember they
made a few amazing captions on Open TGC as well.
Dee Cypher with an amazing batch of captions and even some links to
their work on fictionmania. Always have been a big fan of their
work and their humor when writing mom son swaps.
A fairly new site that does more of swapping with BBWs but there
are a good amount of sexy mother son swaps as well.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]