, 4 months, post #21 |
Y'all: If this come to be true, it will be a shoot in the foot for
Naughty Dog: haha money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
From: guest (SuperGuest)
, 4 months, post #22 |
Also despite what yall edgelords be saying, the character Abby
isn't trans, she's a muscular, cis woman.|
From: guest (dee)
, 4 months, post #23 |
there's context in everything and as far as i'm concerned Joel was
the bad guy in the last of us. And if Ellie got her revenge like
she said she would in the first last of us 2 trailer then she's
probably the bad guy too.|
From: guest (probe)
, 4 months, post #24 |
I think Jodie Whitaker would be fine as Doctor Who if the Show
Runner Chibnall could write decently. He's a terrible writer and he
was a terrible writer before he was made show runner. Look at the
episodes he wrote for the show before. The only episodes with any
quality since he took over had that quality smashed by decisions
you could see he had made by the inherent signature of them. He
hasn't really allowed the characters to develop. He'll throw a
polemic speech in that has nothing to do with what has happened
during the episode. I feel bad for the actors that are given blame
for his piss poor work. Even the big story changes would be
acceptable if they had been developed instead of just flipped onto
people all at once without real build up.|
From: guest (Soyjak)
, 4 months, post #25 |
NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN SPOILERINO|
From: guest (You can call me Sammy Guns)
, 4 months, post #26 |
Hello, based department? Yes I'd like to report this thread for
exceeding the limit of alpha male units. Yes, we're talking beyond
redpill level here. Thank you.|
, 4 months, post #27 |
I dislike Chibnall’s writing too but this is a really dumb thread
and why is doctor who drama in it now.|
Also are people really calling Abby trans just because she’s
muscular and not wearing make-up during the apocalypse?
, 4 months, post #28 |
Sigh... I miss the mods...|
, 4 months, post #29 |
Ahem...."ladies" and gentlemen, may i have your attention, please!|
, 4 months, post #30 |
What is tlou2? Is there any TG scene in it?|
From: guest (David Duke)
, 4 months, post #31 |
OH NO NO NO HE'S GONNA SAY IT|
, 4 months, post #32 |
TLOU2 = the last of us 2|
, 4 months, post #33 |
, 4 months, post #34 |
Message deleted by Terran. O|
, 4 months, post #35 |
Message deleted by Terran. .|
, 4 months, post #36 |
I'm breaking this stupid chain.|
Seriously where are the goddamn mods when you need them?
, 3 months, post #37 |
Message deleted by hskfmn. Be polite, courteous, and respectful.|
From: guest (Halfjob Mods)
, 3 months, post #38 |
Why the hell are mods taking the time to delete individual posts
within the thread but have done absolutely nothing to change the
topic title which is rude, discourteous, and disrespectful on
NUMEROUS levels!??? CHANGE THE TITLE or DELETE THE WHOLE THING|
, 3 months, post #39 |
Mods actually can't change name of MSG Board titles...at least I
can't. I don't actually know if there are "levels" or "privileges"
that certain mods have. I don't know how the "chain of command"
works. I did send a request to the site owner requesting this
thread's deletion...it has so far gone unanswered. I will send him
Thank you for your comments and feedback.
, 17 days, post #40 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]