, 2 months, post #1 |
uh oh spaghettis|
, 2 months, post #2 |
Imagine my shock|
, 2 months, post #3 |
Oh no you spoiled a game on a niche forum, what a rebel|
, 2 months, post #4 |
, 2 months, post #5 |
Not the first franchise burnt on the pyre of chaotic progressivism.|
West World, Dr. Who, Star Wars, Avatar the Last Air Bender,Star
Trek, and now this.
, 2 months, post #6 |
It will be the thing that happened after the Joker leaks. A bunch
of crazies immediately started whining and calling the movie
communist propaganda and then after seeing it called it a
From: guest (Deekee)
, 2 months, post #7 |
Message deleted by hskfmn. Racial slurs are not an appropriate response to anything ever.|
From: guest (Nick whats going on big guy you just tr
, 2 months, post #8 |
Holy moly this is based.|
, 2 months, post #9 |
Dr. Who, “burnt on the pyre of chaotic progressivism”?|
The the main protagonist of Doctor Who when it first released was a
teenage girl and the series was created by a woman.
, 2 months, post #10 |
Only for Dr. Who to be taken by a man to make Dr. Who a woman's
Really speaks volumes on what the current series show runner thinks
of a woman created franchise. We need to show child torture
inflicted by a woman scientist to show that the show was always
It maybe a series created by a woman but it is like many legacy
series, being runned by monsters.
From: guest (knowledge)
, 2 months, post #11 |
Doctor Who was not created by a woman ...and the new bs from
chibnal will be erased as soon as the next showrunner is
hired...why don't you see what the paln for Doc Who is next...hint
it won't feature Jodie it will involve Tenant|
, 2 months, post #12 |
Sounds fun. I'm pre-ordering it.|
From: guest (Ducktor)
, 2 months, post #13 |
There is nothing wrong with the Doctor being a woman. Honestly,
it's just that the 13th Doctor's not being given any real good
scripts, which was the same problem with the 12th's first season.
Also, Doctor Who has always been political at the start, with the
Daleks being based on Nazis and the Cybermen being based on
transhumanism and the fear of losing your humanity by getting
, 2 months, post #14 |
If you read into this shit it's funny as hell. They say that trans
women get triggered by women being curvy and have large breasts...
Yo have you literally ever been to trans girl twitter or r/traa?
There are big tiddybres as far as the eye can see and shit, as well
as smaller chested ones. it's buckwild just how disconnected these
folks from the people they scapegoat for not being able to fap to a
game about angry fungus bois.|
Please ma'am, may i have a crumb of digital coochie UwU gamers rise
up. Bunch of volcel manbabies if you ask me.
From: guest (Heyta1)
, 2 months, post #15 |
Haha, this will backfire. So two loved characters get killed by a
tranny and you have to play as the murderous transsexual hunting
down a character that everyone loves. Very progressive!|
, 2 months, post #16 |
I'd love to play as a trans character. Thanks for the rec, Heyta1.|
, 2 months, post #17 |
is she even trans or are the regressives just upset they cant jack
it to the playable character|
, 2 months, post #18 |
Lol, i'm pretty sure it's the latter but i'd love it if she was
From: guest (Ncd)
, 2 months, post #19 |
, 2 months, post #20 |
If this come to be true, it will be a shoot in the foot for Naughty
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]