From: guest (Zit)
, 5 months, post #1 |
in this series when you die your mind is uploaded into an app
in some episode the mind is downloaded in a clone of the owner's
your avatar in the app can be changed when you enter the dark zone
there is some M2F as you can espect
I haven't seen all the episodes yet
, 5 months, post #2 |
Where is the M2F?|
, 5 months, post #3 |
i skimmed around a bit, and it's a part of the fifth episode.
specifically at 20:30|
if anyone can add more mtf moments and timestamps that would be
, 5 months, post #4 |
Oh my gosh that is a horrible series|
From: guest (bart)
, 5 months, post #5 |
i skimmed it too, episode 5 was the only tg i could find too but
its a damn good one. But yeah im really surprised that Greg Daniels
made a show that is so unfunny and cringe|
From: Holly Dunn
, 5 months, post #6 |
Wow. I started watching the series tonight and I am loving it. I
was underwhelmed at the TG part as referenced above, but there are
a lot of mind/body and ethical debates in the story. The main
character's girlfriend has the power to delete him while his mom
who has no money tries to keep him alive virtually. Meanwhile, he
slowly falls in love with the woman who is alive that is his care
keeper, called an angel.The angel also has control over his life.|
Great storyline on low budget.
, 5 months, post #7 |
i was impressed by the tg. probably just because the perky tits and
tg content being so few and far between so you know, i'll take what
i can get|
From: guest (Dee)
, 5 months, post #8 |
I binged the show and loved it! It’s not worth it for the tg but
that’s not the reason why you watch it. I thought it was really
entertaining and great for people who don’t take the story too
seriously and liked shows like silicon valley.|
, 5 months, post #9 |
did somebody watch that one episode of black mirror and thought
yeah I'll make a whole series about this|
From: guest (Freaky1)
, 5 months, post #10 |
From: guest (Coronavirus is a hoax)
, 5 months, post #11 |
IMDB says that this female Dylan (they call "older dylan") is also
in episode 6 but couldn't find where.|
From: guest (Freaky1)
, 5 months, post #12 |
I couldnt find it to tsk|
, 5 months, post #13 |
I'm a hetero male but was strangely aroused to that teenage
girl-boy in episode 5...|
, 5 months, post #14 |
Anywhere to watch the clip that isn’t Amazon,?|
From: guest (Metoo)
, 5 months, post #15 |
Idk it looks like a boy with tits I don’t feel it at all|
, 5 months, post #16 |
Try watchseries.fm I can't tell you anymore since it'll be against
, 5 months, post #17 |
From the looks of the trailer, this looks basically like a "Good
Place" ripoff. Ironically, this is from Greg Daniels, who
co-created "Parks & Rec" with "Good Place" creator Mike Schur.|
From: guest (Saint)
, 5 months, post #18 |
It’s really not a Good Place rip off. It’s more like how Dark City
and The Matrix share have many of the same ideas but their theme
and execution are different. Good Place is all about philosophical
morality while Upload is (from what I’ve seen) about technological
isolation and interpersonal relationships. They both have these
quirky worlds where anything can happen but one is more fantasy and
philosophy while this feels likes is exploring identity, relations
through the Internet.|
, 5 months, post #19 |
That scene was very arousing. Was a bit disappointed the boy didn’t
like his new body, you’d think a 12 year old would be ecstatic to
be in a woman’s body.|
, 5 months, post #20 |
I've watched the first half of the first episode. It has some good
ideas, but I think the writing seems to suffer from too many cooks
spoiling the broth. The main characters are not very likable.
They're kind of jerks, all of them. But not in a good way. I
suspect it might get better as it goes on.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]