, 5 months, post #21 |
not everyone is excited to be body swapped or transformed into a
I like the fantasy of this, but if I were swapped or switched I
would freak out
, 5 months, post #22 |
I’d probably freak out for a bit but grow to enjoy it.|
, 5 months, post #23 |
He also wasn’t 12 years old in the story, he’s actually 18, his
avatar is just stuck.|
From: guest (Curious)
, 5 months, post #24 |
timestamps episode mtf?|
From: guest (Coronavirus is a Hoax Listen to David Ick
, 5 months, post #25 |
I wish they would have allowed him to explore being a woman for a
little bit (maybe another episode?)|
, 5 months, post #26 |
It's not like the show is afraid of fan service. There's a lot of
weird exploitation sexually etc.|
From: guest (Jake F)
, 5 months, post #27 |
"Upload" has been renewed for a second season
From: guest (Ichi)
, 5 months, post #28 |
We moved to Watchseries.movie, please bookmark new link. Thank you!|
, 5 months, post #29 |
Watched the episode and thought it should be mentioned that there’s
a subplot where the protagonists buddy tries to hook up with the
avatars of hot looking living women. Turns out one of the women,
Dylan is a bit of a production problem for an ongoing show where
the avatars aren’t supposed to age. Either they replace Dylan with
another actor, or they say they’ve unlocked aging software for him.
In theory, they could have multiple avatars for the same character.
It’ll be interesting to see what the producers do in season 2.
From: guest (Rrr)
, 5 months, post #30 |
Hi which episode is the subplot from|
, 5 months, post #31 |
Same one, episode 5.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 4 months, post #32 |
The show has much TG potential but there are a few weird subplots
that don't make sense. in one instance a older woman appears in
Black & White saying all her family had was an old photograph taken
in the 1960s. It's supposed to take place in the 2030s. People have
been colorizing pictures for a long time. I can't imagine in 10-15
years it will be difficult with AI everywhere.|
Hopefully in Season 2 we'll get at least one episode where the main
male character has to disguise himself as his fiancé.
, 4 months, post #33 |
In the 1960s, color photography was still considered a luxury.|
From: guest (Saint)
, 4 months, post #34 |
@jasobres color photography was rare in the 60s but OP was talking
about colorization of Black and White photography is now easier
than ever. However, my defense of a B&W avatar in a futuristic
society is that it’s simply more visually interesting for a quick
From: guest (K)
, 4 months, post #35 |
The show is not that great and the TF part was pretty bad. It was a
girl with his voice and you saw "her" topless but he doesn't look
at himself or really care he just gets spotted in public walking
topless and gets in trouble (he didnt notice he became a girl). I
watched the whole first season and it just feels like a bad The
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]