From: guest (Demon king)
, 10 months, post #281 |
Min 16.41 to 19.20
19.04 superstar dialogue
Telugu version for post 279
From: guest (Iam)
, 10 months, post #282 |
I heard that there is a mimicry scene in angaadi theru movie. If
someone knows post the link.
From: guest (Demon king)
, 10 months, post #283 |
The link share in #282 has no man voice|
From: guest (Iam)
, 10 months, post #284 |
Bro see the first one minute fully, in the link I shared in 282|
From: guest (Demon king)
, 10 months, post #285 |
Iam there is no mimicry
Only minute 55.22 second the part u observe Anjali she will lipsync
for few second
From: guest (Ggyy)
, 10 months, post #286 |
Fuk with your Mimicry shit , Bring Voice change that involves
possession , Otherwise don't share mimics shoot , It's Cringy as
From: guest (Donald Trump)
, 10 months, post #287 |
This content is dead. Awesome 91 is lost and Dominic force is dead.
No vimeo. No YouTube. No Instagram. Rest in peace. Nepenthe666
please save us|
, 10 months, post #288 |
He uploaded a video already you crybaby. You’re pathetic, start
uploading your own videos this is embarrassing I keep seeing these
From: guest (667)
, 10 months, post #289 |
I used to get these messages a lot which is why I had to disable
comments but I have not seen that on here before, so that’s gonna
be my last post here and last video post for a very long time.
those guys that keep messaging me to upload get very annoying and I
don’t want to deal with that.|
From: guest (ImpatientIndians)
, 10 months, post #290 |
Of course it took a few restless Indians to ruin this board, even
after steps had been taken to sequester their activities to
maintain the integrity of a functioning site. Congrats, you've now
expelled one of the great sharers of new content from the boards
and YouTube. So unfortunate, and thanks 667 for putting up with
them as much as you could. Hopefully you reconsider your decision
but all sane folks are sorry to see you go.|
From: guest (ndc)
, 10 months, post #291 |
Its the end of an era. Honestly, I'm glad to see you move on, 667.
I've been subbed for 10 years. I'm glad the indians have a cool
place to post gross tik tok videos. Theres been years and years
long content draught, and I've long accepted it, theres really not
much to gain for hunting down videos to a bunch of beggars. If you
ever decide to come back you should at least monetize.|
From: guest (goodgoing)
, 10 months, post #292 |
This is such a shame for all fans of 667's contributions to this
board and to Youtube. Indians spammed this site with their ugly
girls and old women lip syncing tik tok videos and ruined the
potential for newly unearthed content. Because to them, now we will
have even LESS content to work with here. Godspeed, 667, and thanks
for all your great work for the past 15+ years.|
From: guest (devil7)
, 10 months, post #293 |
TWIMC: I will be ceasing my activity on the board as well. Thank
you all for a great four years.|
From: guest (Dan gang)
, 10 months, post #294 |
Sorry guys for the inactive, I just took a short break. I will
start to give you guys content so Dw. Thank you everyone!|
From: guest (Guest)
, 10 months, post #295 |
Bro if you have a YouTube channel. Post the link of your (Dan gang)
From: guest (Hai446)
, 10 months, post #296 |
I will not be sharing anymore content either, thanks everyone.|
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 10 months, post #297 |
I was gone all weekend, what exactly happened?|
From: guest (Dominic force)
, 10 months, post #298 |
I used to have a YouTube channel and Instagram but I choose to
delete both. Sometimes disappearing is better unless you are
appreciate. Time for sabbatical friends. Good night and take care.|
, 10 months, post #299 |
, 10 months, post #300 |
@post 299 17:30|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]