From: guest (TLo)
, 18 months, post #1 |
I'm looking for any stories where a gay/bi man ends up in a womans
body, by body swap, shapeshift, possess or however, Ideally body
swap, and use the womans body to have sex with a man/men.|
If anyone knows of any, can they please let me know! Thanks!
, 18 months, post #2 |
how can you miss them?|
seriously, all the guys in the stories are not straight when they
are jumping on guys in the first week after being body swapped
, 18 months, post #3 |
This is a Thai drama about a gay man is being murdered. He keeps
possessing a girl to find out who is the murderer.
From: guest (Luv_To_Switch_Bods)
, 18 months, post #4 |
Thank you for the link guest.|
, 18 months, post #5 |
Lol guest from Post #2, I think this person doesn't consider that
to be a gay/bi man, which is a whole other discussion to debate.|
I think they mean people who identify as gay/bi before the
transition into a woman's body. (I feel like most stories have
ostensibly heterosexual men that would just describe themselves as
"trying out" sleeping with a man)
, 18 months, post #6 |
you mean like this ?|
, 18 months, post #7 |
That movie is probably the only example of it.|
From: guest (Beeb)
, 18 months, post #8 |
Does anyone know of any stories like that? Where a gay men ends up
in a woman's body and uses it to have sex with men? Like on
FictionMania or online or something|
From: guest (chitob)
, 18 months, post #9 |
There is a story in Fictionmania called Marquis to Marquise. Unlike
most stories in Fictionmania,the main character managed to
transform back to male at the end but his gay best friend decided
to use the spell to transform & live as a woman.|
, 18 months, post #10 |
I am into this fetish, and I am about 99% sure that if I was body
swapped into some hottie, I would be freaking out, panicked, trying
to get back to male.
If I could not return to male, it would be either suicide or months
alone then lesbians with zero intentions of ever being with a guy
From: guest (f2ffan)
, 18 months, post #11 |
Here is a story series on literotica you may like then.|
, 9 months, post #12 |
Does anyone know the name of the show from post #3? Playlist became
, 9 months, post #13 |
yeah im curious now too what post 3 could be|
, 9 months, post #14 |
nothing for post 3|
From: guest (Charlie sorrell)
, 9 months, post #15 |
Here Comes The Bride,fillipino movie, hair stylist body swap with
bride,worth checking out.|
, 9 months, post #16 |
ive seen that def not what post 3 is talking about|
, 9 months, post #17 |
Don't be so rude @Nixon. Charlie was probably responding to the
topic & the OP not to you.|
, 9 months, post #18 |
very good guest lol just stating i saw it you people get so wet
when its not your day grow up world would work a lot smoother|
, 9 months, post #19 |
Nope Nixon don't lie you didn't just say "i saw it", you said "I
saw it and this is not what the one being talked at post 3". Which
is pretty dumb. Why would you think someone who has not
specifically addressing you, is talking to you instead of replying
to the topic posted by the OP?|
Dumb man is so dumb.
From: guest (Spyeye)
, 9 months, post #20 |
My Brother's Shoes movie|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]