From: guest (Fanjustthe)
, 5 months, post #21 |
DocV your one of the best blogger that I know pls come back we
really miss you|
, 4 months, post #22 |
I honestly appreciate everyone's support and encouragement. It was
those words that influenced me to not give up on myself and on my
love of creating TG content.
I was aware that the blog was in need of a serious upgrade, and I
have spent nearly a week doing so. I am proud to announce: Twisted
TG version 2.0. More updated, more streamlined, and more able to
satisfy your caption needs. I have written a statement as well
addressing the decisions that led to this upgrade. Please check out
the new, improved Twisted TG, and enjoy!
, 4 months, post #23 |
good to see it back and better...|
From: guest (Mocs)
, 4 months, post #24 |
Looks great Doc!|
From: guest (Unknown)
, 4 months, post #25 |
Can you restore Aarti captions, they are so good. Thank you.|
, 4 months, post #26 |
So glad you decided to resume writing Doc! I echo Fanjustthe's
sentiments — you're one of the best TG bloogers we have here, and
I'm super psyched for Twisted TG 2.0!|
From: guest (Guess which Guest)
, 4 months, post #27 |
Never had any intention to bring you down Doc. I'm sorry about my
words... twaz my twisted and dramatic way to try and make you see
that you have the power... there power to connect us with your
feelings, through your work. If you feel good, we also fell good.
If you feel down, we do too. Those last 10-20 days have been,
coincidentally or not, hard on me too.|
I understand that anyone, at anytime, can lost its motivation about
anything... it's been a long road from this side too, and I think
you'll agree with me that, sadly, that happens with more frequency
in our preferred art genre than others.
Yeah, I feel hurt when you go weeks or months missing, but I also
feel it's not intentional... that, probably, RL caught you somehow.
I do feel the same about other content creators, but I won't
mention them here because that would hijack this thread, and also
that I couldn't forgive myself if I forget to mention a single one.
If I'm still breathing, I'll welcome you back as many times as you
need. Twisted way or not... like I've been doing since the
Just to be clear... you know that I don't hold anything against
you, and thought, somehow, it was cute of you defending Doc? From a
non existent attack, but still defending him.
However... still up for a bite or two? Me casa ou su casa?
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]