Angel episode Hole in the World ( 2 parts)|
Very Lovecraftain plot. The old gods are demons that are millions of years old & obvious predate man are imprisoned. One escapes and possesses 'Fred' a brilliant, very likeable young woman working for Angel & a close friend. Its not clear if the god or demon has sex but seems to act female, when in ...more|
, 167 months, post #1 |
Haven't seen this but wondering what season is it in. Thanks a lot!|
, 167 months, post #2 |
It's in the final 5th season of Angel.It's very sad and tragic what
happens to Fred though.|
From: guest (Glammazon)
, 163 months, post #3 |
How can this be placed in this category when Illyria's sex in her
native form is a complete mystery - at least, to me?|
, 163 months, post #4 |
Not entirely sure of this but I'm pretty sure it is specified that
the demon was male in a later episode by Wesley.|
, 163 months, post #5 |
I think the demon was always female, not too sure though.|
From: guest (Glammazon)
, 153 months, post #6 |
Illyria herself later says that she lived seven lives at one and
was a god to a god, but she makes no allusion to her former sex.|
, 153 months, post #7 |
Just one to think about here... but doesn't the word "God" have a
male connection to it... as the word "Goddess" was create to have a
- Mako -
From: guest (as)
, 153 months, post #8 |
This show really turned me on! I've watched many of 'female to
female' transformation scenes noted in here, but this is really
something. Amy Ackers was cute and lively in "Fred" and was cold
and kinda distant in "Illyria". I recommend all of you to see this
From: guest (InKpott)
, 153 months, post #9 |
I liked how the story went , having to do with Wolfram , with how '
bureacratic- shipping ' allowed the thing Illyria was in to arrive
. How Gunn played the price for everything . And Wesley's reaction
to uncovering his connection to these events and the guilt Gunn
felt himself( he knew he was ' pimped ', used) and his reactions
over time .|
Most of all , poor Fred , and her death or should I say ,
"assimilation " into Illyria , was shocking and creatively directed
She grew envious of Fred , too , wanting Wesley to want her as Fred
, not as the demi-godling she had been . Again , another point that
turned my view of her character on . That she , inspite of her
previous statis , was now a carnal-near leveled , power-reduced
being , introduced newly , to frailties that only humans can relate
to ( Wesley was nescessary to her , but she didn't want to admit it
, which led to her wanting him).
Illyria was one of the reasons why I was pissed when the WB
canceled Angel . I really wanted to see what Joss had planned for
her , since Wesley was no longer around to instruct her thru a
lower existence . . . .
(He died just like Illyonca on buffy did over the course of
fighting . )
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]