, 13 months, post #1 |
Locas por el cambio|
Superstar miss lee
Can someone else help me behave?
, 13 months, post #2 |
, 13 months, post #3 |
Hi theobserver, can you give us context or links confirming the
shows/movies? Googling "someone else help me behave" doesn't give
me any hits to a body swap movie.|
, 13 months, post #4 |
, 13 months, post #5 |
If there are others￼ concerning this topic￼|
, 13 months, post #6 |
Body swap movie 2019|
, 13 months, post #7 |
switched Alexandra Boylan Denise Richards John Schneider|
, 13 months, post #8 |
L'un dans l'autre
, 13 months, post #9 |
Where can I watch Switched with Denise Richards|
, 13 months, post #10 |
In My Shoes- A Feature Film|
From: guest (Siren Tales Productions fan)
, 13 months, post #11 |
Ingue Productions — “In My Shoes
} → HTTPS://WWW.IndieGoGo.Com:443/projects/in
From: guest (444)
, 13 months, post #12 |
is switching places the switching places 2018 f2f movie?
and what's status change? cant find info on either
, 13 months, post #13 |
i believe the status change listed here is james ward's latest
project. he's still editing episode 1 so it's estimated to release
, 13 months, post #14 |
https://www.facebook.com/SwitchingPlaces/ Nothing trailer and full
https://youtu.be/oufwa9IU1xw status change
, 13 months, post #15 |
Body swap movie Vince Vaughn and Kateryn Newton 2020|
In my shoes https://youtu.be/ucwiha2ssEU
, 13 months, post #16 |
sorry repeat In my shoes|
life is easy
, 12 months, post #17 |
The owl house episode coming soon|
, 12 months, post #18 |
Looks like The Magician will have a body swap episode this season?|
(if you're having trouble finding the quote that I'm referring to,
then Ctrl+F "body swap")
Or, you can just refer to this quote:
“In addition to doing all of the deep emotional spelunking that we
like to do on The Magicians, we also are like genre nerds who want
to do like a Groundhog Day style episode and have been dying to
body swap our characters and we get to do all of that fun stuff
this season,” co-showrunner Sera Gamble tells EW.
From: guest (Stag)
, 11 months, post #19 |
I live in Park City, Utah. Sundance Film Festival starts later this
week and there is a movie called POSSESSOR. Could be interesting.|
description from Sundance's website below
Tasya Vos is a corporate agent who uses brain-implant technology to
inhabit other people’s bodies, driving them to commit
assassinations for the benefit of the company. While she has a
special gift for the work, her experiences on these jobs have
caused a dramatic change in her, and in her own life she struggles
to suppress violent memories and urges. As her mental strain
intensifies, she begins to lose control, and soon she finds herself
trapped in the mind of a man whose identity threatens to obliterate
Writer/director Brandon Cronenberg’s splendid mindfuck cinema
pushes this pulpy thriller—his second feature film—to startling new
heights. Cronenberg scripts an efficient mystery that is colored
rich and grotesque in the depths of his imagination. While
Possessor dazzles with impeccable design and ambitious world
building, the film remains grounded by the haunting lead
performances of Andrea Riseborough, Christopher Abbott, and
Jennifer Jason Leigh. If you are willing to accept the assignment,
this violent shocker will be impossible to shake.
From: guest (Stag)
, 11 months, post #20 |
Movie that just came out last month, its currently on US netflix
DescriptionThree friends making a web series about their town
discover that their neighbours are being killed and replaced by
creatures who are perfect copies of their victims.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]