From: guest (kreaf)
, 30 days, post #1 |
I'm really into the fetish where an elderly or at least a mature
woman becomes young and beautiful. It could be thanks to a bodyswap
or an age regression.
The problem is : if I found lots of places on internet where I
could talk or roleplay about TG fetish or AR fetish but with adult
to child or baby (not my kind of thing), I don't find the same for
But I really need to find somewhere I could talk and eventually
roleplay about it.
Did you know where I could go ?
From: guest (leglal)
, 30 days, post #2 |
anyone got any videos that relate to this fetish?
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 30 days, post #3 |
I haven’t watched myself, but the Australian tv series ‘Bloom’
might be something you are interested in|
, 30 days, post #4 |
There's an indian movie about AR called OH! BABY! might wanna check
, 30 days, post #5 |
Maybe not exactly
what you're looking for, but there are these two TV commercials:|
Ford Ka - Ethel
Mrs. Mac's Beef Pies
From: guest (Corwin)
, 30 days, post #6 |
Bud Light did it right decades ago|
From: guest (MrInternetMan)
, 30 days, post #7 |
I've done up some art along the lines of what you may be looking
From: guest (Tights)
, 30 days, post #8 |
There's a fictionmania story, unfortunately I don't remember the
name, where an old aut offers money to his young beautiful niece to
swap bodies temporarily, but she ends up not giving her body back.
Unfortunately I don't remember the name.|
From: guest (Tights)
, 30 days, post #9 |
Oh, I just remember a good one, an attractive young lady is
transformed into a fat obese old woman:|
From: guest (4of11)
, 29 days, post #10 |
The story mentioned in post #8 sounds a lot like "Dealing with aunt
Delilah" by Eric|
, 29 days, post #11 |
Misfits did this amazingly well, season 1 (sorry can’t remember the
episode) if you have this fetish I very much recommend it.|
If you like metamorphoses in shows I recommend the whole show, it
has it all. Sadly only one episode for most transformations, it
would be nice to get a sequel where some of the AR and TG powers
are long term.
From: guest (kreaf)
, 24 days, post #12 |
@Pappelmouse > I saw Bloom and yeah, there is some good things
@#11 > The Misfits episode you talk about is S1E2. Yeah, he's
From: guest (Eric)
, 24 days, post #13 |
I checked misfits1E2 nothing like this in it. I love to see such
show - another eposide or ?|
, 24 days, post #14 |
It's definitely episode 2. Check at around 30min.|
, 24 days, post #15 |
@MrInternetMan Oh, hey dude! Didn't know you were on here! Big fan
of your work!|
From: guest (Wiz)
, 16 days, post #16 |
I’m really into it as well, I strongly recomend TGTrinity’s work,
he has put lots of AR to young adult in his comics. Actually, ha
used to have a separate account for age changes called APTrinity
though it’s been unactive since the beginning of the year. Now he
only occasionally puts such transformations.|
I’d like to have a place where discuss about it although I would’t
From: guest (De)
, 6 days, post #17 |
Is somebody known stories/captions/etc. similar to that|
From: guest (Wowza)
, 5 days, post #18 |
Mandy Flores has a vid out on the web where she plays Wonder Woman
and an old witch steals her body. At the end she destroys the stone
to keep her body forever.|
There's the Nature of Evil where the old witch permanently steals
the female protagonist's body at the end.
M Wills has a few books out on Amazon dealing with F2F like Primed
for Takeover and the Princess Proxy where old females in both
stories steal younger female bodies.
From: guest (4of11)
, 5 days, post #19 |
Could you please give a few more information about "the nature of
evil"? Is it a book, film or something else?
If I google: "nature of evil" and "witch" all i can find are
analyses of Shakespeare's Macbeth and an obscure book on amazon,
which from the reviews sounds like some conspiracy book
Thanks in advance
, 5 days, post #20 |
Sounds like Zappers story on Fictionmania|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]