, 22 days, post #1 |
Found this article today:|
Apparently season 4 of Netflix’s rebooted She-Ra cartoon will
feature a shapeshifting mercenary named ‘Double-Take’. In one of
the recent promos there is discussion of a spy being present, which
I’d assume is the shapeshifter.
Season 4 releases on Netflix this Tuesday (Nov 05).
, 22 days, post #2 |
Correction: the shapeshifters name is ‘Double Trouble’ per the
article. I think I got confused with another shapeshifter from an
older comic who was named Double-Take.|
From: guest (Kara)
, 21 days, post #3 |
Double Trouble is gender-fluid in the new series but was female in
the Filmation series.|
, 17 days, post #4 |
A clip where Double Trouble transforms into Catra
, 16 days, post #5 |
Click to show spoiler|
Qbhoyr Gebhoyr zbfgyl fgnlf qvfthvfr bs Syhggrevan, ohg gurl nyfb
genafsbez vagb znal srznyr punenpgref (rfcrpvnyyl Pngen, Nqben, naq
Tyvzzre) guebhtubhg gur frnfba. Zbfg bs gurfr genafsbezngvbaf ner
fubeg, gubhtu. Gurer'f n tbbq fprar va gur svany rcvfbqr jurer gurl
genafsbez vagb Nqben gb grnfr Pngen
, 16 days, post #6 |
Mind saying who all they turn into and when?|
, 16 days, post #7 |
Thanks For The Links I Don't Got Netflix|
, 15 days, post #8 |
Wow Cool I Think This new season Just started!|
, 15 days, post #9 |
In episode 2,Click to show spoiler|
gurl genafsbez vagb Fpbecvn naq Pngen. Gurl svtug Nqben juvyr
qvfthvfrq nf Pngen
In episode 3,Click to show spoiler
gurl genafsbez fubegyl vagb Pngen (gur lbhghor pyvc cbfgrq nobir)
naq gura fgnl genafsbezrq nf Syhggrevan sbe gur ragvergl bs gur
In episode 4,Click to show spoiler
zber Syhggrevan (jr frr gurz genafsbezvat onpx vagb gurve bevtvany
sbez sebz Syhggrevan, gubhtu). Gurl nyfb qvfthvfr gurzfryirf nf
fbzr haanzrq srznyr trareny. Gurer ner nyfb fubeg genafsbezngvbaf
vagb Tyvzzre, Obj naq Fur-eny.
Episode 6,Click to show spoiler
In epiosde 7,Click to show spoiler
gurl zbfgyl fgnl nf Syhggrevan. Gurer ner favccrgf bs gurz
genafsbezvat vagb Creshzn, Sebfgn naq Zrezvfgn. Ohg gubfr ner
fubeg, abg irel fhofgnagvngrq naq bayl fubja va synfuonpxf. Jura
gurl'er pnhtug, gurl genafsbez vagb nyy gur punenpgref bar-ol-bar
gvyy ergheavat gb gurve bevtvany sbez.
Episode 10,Click to show spoiler
fubeg genafsbezngvba vagb Nqben jvgu na rknttrengrq unve cbbs ng
gur ortvaavat bs gur rcvfbqr
Episode 12,Click to show spoiler
genafsbezf vagb Fur-en naq cnegvnyyl vagb Ragencgn juvyr gnyxvat gb
Episode 13,Click to show spoiler
juvyr fperjvat jvgu Pngen, genafsbezf vagb Nqben, Funqbj Jrnire,
Ubeqnx, Fpbecvn, naq Pngen urefrys.
, 15 days, post #10 |
You can see some of the transformations here. It's the only video I
could find on youtube.
From: guest (Curious here)
, 15 days, post #11 |
Why is Double Trouble referred to as "they"? Are the writers trying
to imply he/she/it is more than one person by nature of having
merged with someone else, or that shapeshifters should be
inherently thought of as multiple people?|
Does Double Trouble refer to itself/themself as "we"?
From: guest (Kltpzyxm)
, 15 days, post #12 |
I was going to ask the same thing: why are the writers using
, 15 days, post #13 |
They use the pronoun they because they're a shapeshifter and,
therefore, have no gender.|
'They' has been used as a neutral pronuon for millenia. Any more
, 15 days, post #14 |
Irrelevant to the tf content but has He-Man appeared in the show or
at least referenced?|
, 15 days, post #15 |
From: guest (Kara)
, 14 days, post #16 |
Eternia and Grayskull have been referenced and it is very likely
that the First Ones were Eternians.|
, 12 days, post #17 |
I Found A Link If U Do Not Own Netflix:|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]