, 11 months, post #21 |
https://youtu.be/_t_X44dD9Jw at 0:25|
, 11 months, post #22 |
There's an episode airing in a month called Dia De La Dina...which
seems to mean "day of Dina". Best-case one of the shapeshifters is
her for an entire episode.|
From: guest (eitre)
, 11 months, post #23 |
yes I cant wait that mom is so hot.|
From: guest (guest)
, 11 months, post #24 |
tg in today's ep?|
From: guest (Bambo)
, 11 months, post #25 |
No transformation at all in ep 3.|
, 11 months, post #26 |
Episode 4 is now out on the Disney now app sadly no transforms!
Episode 5 might be one!|
, 11 months, post #27 |
, 10 months, post #28 |
Few Hr's Till Episode 5 Olivia Gone Wild (Olivia Is Gabby's Younger
When Dina hires Susie Dustman, a self-proclaimed “super-sitter,” to
watch Olivia, Gabby’s jealousy drives her to go toe-to-toe with the
rival sitter for her sister’s affection
Now This One May Or May Not Have Transformations But Anything Goes!
As This Show Is Growing On Me!
From: guest (Witonz)
, 10 months, post #29 |
Doesn't this air next week? I thought they were off this week due
to daylight saving.
, 10 months, post #30 |
Ep 5 is still airing but some other schedules say not this week!|
From: guest (Disneyfanboy)
, 10 months, post #31 |
Also By 11am If U Have The Disney Now App the episode will be on
that app before the normal 8pm or 9pm timeslot on disney ch!|
, 10 months, post #32 |
Whoops Looks Like Disney Ch Is Airing A High School Musical Movie
Hear are the upcoming episodes
5 "Olivia Gone Wild" November 15, 2019
6 "Día de la Dina" November 22, 2019
7 "The Darkness"
That is upcoming schedule!
, 10 months, post #33 |
Episode 5 is now out if u have the Disney now app:|
Wesley has stepped in to watch Jeremy, (shape-shifting blob alien)
And at first it looks like it’s not going to go good but then
Wesley is trying to
Pull Jeremy and says that’s cool what other powers u got! So he
takes a bit
Of Wesley’s hair and transforms into him! No other transforms in
this episode but that!
, 10 months, post #34 |
Hopefully he transforms into Dina.|
From: guest (Witonz)
, 10 months, post #35 |
No M2F in Episode 6. Extremely disappointing.|
, 10 months, post #36 |
We did get a m to animal though!|
From: guest (guest)
, 10 months, post #37 |
Apperantly there is MTM shapeshift in two weeks.|
, 10 months, post #38 |
Oh In 2 weeks is the Christmas episode that would be ep 8 Gabby and
Olivia are excited to see their father for the holidays, but when a
snowstorm ruins those plans, Gabby enlists Swift’s shapeshifting
ability to create a substitute dad.|
, 10 months, post #39 |
Ep 7 Is Now Out If U Have The Disney Now App Nothing However at the
end for next weeks|
It's Christmas, Gabby Duran is the eighth episode in Season 1 of
Gabby Duran & The Unsittables. It will premiere on December 6,
Gabby and Olivia are excited to see their father for the holidays,
but when a snowstorm ruins those plans, Gabby enlists Swift’s
shapeshifting ability to create a substitute dad.
So Next Week!
From: guest (Nathan)
, 9 months, post #40 |
The Young Boy into Gabby Mom Will be episode 8. This week Is Ep 7
(The Christmas Ep)|
Hear is A Better Q Off The Preview: (In The Preview The other
shapeshift (The One that is principle) will have to cover
for Gabby's Dad
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]