From: guest (Towlie)
, 3 months, post #1 |
This place looks like a a rejected episode of that show the
I stumbled across this place while researching organ donation and
the possibility of neck down body transplants for health reasons. I
found that this is some weird fantasy realm not for health or
science, but sexually?
Is this a site for trans people that wish to transition or of
transvestites/ fetishists that dress up in women's clothing to
satisfy some sexual desire or psychological hole in their
What is this place? What are you doing?
From: guest (guest)
, 3 months, post #2 |
Who are you attacking people?|
From: guest (bob2006)
, 3 months, post #3 |
Mostly, its a place to catalog and discuss transformation in media,
whether that be animal, gender, age, inanimate, etc.|
, 3 months, post #4 |
I actually would like to know what Towlie means with “place”.|
, 3 months, post #5 |
This is kind of like walking into a vegan restaurant and
complaining that there's no meat being served...|
No one forced you to come check out the site, and no one forced you
to leave a comment. If you don't like it or you don't support what
we talk about here, you're more than welcome to leave.
From: guest (Tights)
, 3 months, post #6 |
>What is this place? What are you doing?|
It doesn't seem you really wanna know, judging for your attitude,
(it just seems you wanna give us that "judgment look", like "oh,
you freaks"). But in spite of you not deserving a polite answer,
I'll give you one:
This site, at least in my conception, is for people who have a
desire for transformation, in all sense of the word. Many of them
involving the fantasy of being a woman, but not only that: some
have fantasies of being an animal, or a baby, or whatever... If I
have to put in a few words I think this forum is to people that
have a sexual fetish of "being what they are not", as vague as this
may sound. A fetish that has several ramifications, such as "forced
feminization", "people forced into being babies", "people
transformed in dogs", etc...
Some of the ramifications of this fetish involve things that are
"impossible", like some people have fantasy of mind control or
going to an alternate reality where women are treated like babies
and wear diapers until they are 30 (I would like to go to such
reality, LOL). If you have sincere doubts and just want to
understand this site, you're welcome.
About the whole head transplant thing, the science part,
personally, I'm also very interested on this subject, if you're
interested, I would recommend you to give a look into Sergio
Canavero work, as well as the neurosurgeon Robert J. White, who was
a pioneer on the head transplant field (he performed a head
transplant on monkeys in the 70s, and the transplanted monkey was
able to survive for about a week after the operation). There's a
short documentary talking about the operation he performed:
, 3 months, post #7 |
nah, i just come here cause i have a ftf/tg fetish. Live a normal
straight life aside from that.
, 3 months, post #8 |
lol. Exactly the same for me, post #7. Well said.|
From: guest (luke)
, 3 months, post #9 |
i heard nomad might can help you|
From: guest (not an actual solution)
, 3 months, post #10 |
Towlie must be new to the internet and doesn't know its rules.|
BTW, head transplant is beyond scientific possibility right now.
Even the sketchy Italian pseudo-doctor's chances fell through. The
first people will all die when doctors get quacky enough to try it.
Best case scenario: artificial heart, first guy to get one...dead
in less than 2 miserable months. cf. Barney Clarke (sp?)
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]