From: guest (Bang Bang)
, 4 months, post #1 |
A new TG sketch and it's the best one I have ever seen in a veeery
looong time. It's a very short one, basically guys drink something
that changes them, but it's pretty good.|
ALSO I suggest you to comment on the video kindly asking for a part
2, and like any related comments that you see asking for a second
part, if there's enough demand maybe there will be a part 2 or 3
hopefully a series (wishful thinkng :) If they see numbers, why
From: guest (Luiswithgirl)
, 4 months, post #2 |
It's awesome, funny and hot, I hope this will continue, I want to
see what happens with them, Can I try? Give that soda so I can
transform into a Instagram model too!|
, 4 months, post #3 |
Oof second guy wasn't so lucky|
From: guest (hashtag SkitMovement)
, 4 months, post #4 |
This is indeed really good.|
I think we should try sharing this to similar boards asking people
to show support for part 2, I really had enough of this drought.
They are talented and making good content and not too famous to
ignore the messages and are already making sequels to their other
videos (see Facebook, Instagram),
I think they are mainly on Instagram and also on Facebook. It's not
much to do for at least trying, just thumbs up all the "part 2"
comments, comment on your own if you want, and of course like the
video and subscribe and show support for this kind of content, not
only for these guys but also for other talented creators with
smaller following. Support them and tell them what you would like
to see. It's promising at least.
Imagine this becomes a series :)
From: guest (lerka)
, 4 months, post #5 |
Not really TG, but pretty much male voice and possession, if that
makes sense. These guy got some good content.
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 4 months, post #6 |
Yeah, that's a really great video.|
, 4 months, post #7 |
The video is new to me but it is 8 months old. So the window of
opportunity to comment and raise the views to garner support for a
second part may have passed.|
From: guest (Bang Bang)
, 4 months, post #8 |
You have a point Valkan, but also I think it is still worth trying
anyway, it wouldn't hurt leaving a like and a comment and frankly
it's better than randomly waiting for a miracle content to appear
on the forums :D It's also good to say to them what we would like
to see, I'm thinking about asking it on the comments when they make
a new post too, from time to time :p|
Also, I discovered this; two of the guys from that channel posted
the same video just two and eight days ago on their Facebook page!
We might also want to try that one too, maybe that will increase
Here are those first one is posted 2 days ago -- the same video
just on Facebook:
btw, i like this idea of organizing, it might be nice to organize
for opportunities like this :)
, 4 months, post #9 |
They posted a new video today - and it is a continuation of some
other video lol- we may also leave a comment there?|
, 4 months, post #10 |
Heres the issue tho yall, everytime the TG community discovers a
small youtube channel thats producing tf content, we always ask for
a part 2. They eventually do because of more giewers. Then they
start milking the content and it just loses its charm. Look at Wren
Adams and suburban skit toys, they both eventually lost appeal|
, 4 months, post #11 |
Now one might argue that TG/TF content youtubers do exist and your
right, take James from Three Degrees Off Center its his only
content, but thats because he has a passion for it, to the point
where hes willing to go at a steady pace before releasing another
video. Unlike other channels who only care about our money|
, 4 months, post #12 |
But isn’t it still better than nothing? I think it’s also fine if
they make it about money after some time. Paid content is better
than 0 content imho|
, 4 months, post #13 |
I saw that they hearted a comment related to part 2 of the
instagram model video on their newest vid. So.. progress?? It's a
good sign, I'm going to continue supporting this!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]