From: guest (Casey)
, 12 days, post #21 |
Hey James, love your work, have you tried this website to help fund
, 12 days, post #22 |
Thanks for all the comments:|
kwfan: It'll definitely depended if it fits into the line we come
up with, and it has to follow the 'rules of the universe', so
accidental or unintentional swaps would be nearly impossible,
following the rules. But it is possible to make something like that
happen within the rules. Also the issue of body thief, if you hired
someone to do something with your body, such as go to the gym, and
ran off, that could happen a lot. So people claiming they're not in
the right body is almost a complete occurrence, since anyone at any
time could swap. So for instance I could film a scene, and in the
background you could see an attractive woman walking badly in heels
and you know that was really a man. Such things would almost be
common place in this world.
Bird: thank you so much! I do appreciate moral support, too!
Hearing people like more work and are happy I'm making new stuff
helps keep me going.
rural: Thank you! It's good to be back. So the tones will very from
episode to episode. I almost always put some comedy in my stuff,
but one that is planned is strictly DARK. Putting any humor in it
at all would dimension it, but others do have some humor. I've yet
to plan a straight comic episode, but there'll probably be one in
there just to mix things up. The dark episode does have a force
swap in it (within the established rules), but it's different than
what you described. I also do plan to do at least one age swap, and
already have an actress interested in it.
124235a: At one point in the current video, the CEO has to pretend
to be the secretary. There's others where that might happen, but
nothing planned yet.
QAZ: I do have a F2F planned. I've also spoken to a couple writers
(woman) who are interested in writing an episode. Not sure what
they have in mind, but would love it if they wrote something like
that. But they might also come up with something totally unexpected
with a m2f, too.
Guy: Funding will really depend on how I get to release this one,
but we're filming in the first week of October and then I should
have it done in either November or December.
pappelmousse: Thanks for the support! I haven't seen Xchange in
years, or decades, but there are some similarities. The process of
swapping will be much easier in my 'world', but I do want to
explore some of opportunities Xchange missed.
Casey: Thanks! Haven't tried the site, I'll have to take a look.
, 12 days, post #23 |
So update on the project, we had our first cast read through of the
script today. Went really well. We had fun with it and am looking
forward to our next rehearsals.|
, 12 days, post #24 |
Hi James. Good to se you back and to know that your health is
I really lie the project and your ideas for it, so i wish you the
BEST of LUCK during it all.
From: guest (Guy)
, 11 days, post #25 |
Do you think you could release the names or links to the actors?|
, 11 days, post #26 |
A lot of the body swap tropes would not work if we assume the
people in this world are freely allowed to bodyswap since very
young... This would be a totally different world than ours. Gender
convention would be totally broken, new social codes emerge etc...
If you keep the world the same as the real world despite this game
changing technology it would very obviously seems as fake &
To keep it grounded, maybe put a rule that saying only people above
30 years old are allowed to swap? That would give a reason why the
world are still similar to ours to some extent.
, 11 days, post #27 |
Nptox18: Thank you so much!|
Guy: I will at some point.
guest #26: I'm definitely going to have an age restriction/limit of
some type. It'll depend if any of the authors I've talked to pitch
a good story, but right now I'm thinking it's either like voting or
drining (in the U.S,). You have to reach a certain age of consent
before you'd be allowed to get the chip that lets you swap.
From: guest (Guest90)
, 7 days, post #28 |
Is there going to be a mirror scene?|
, 3 days, post #29 |
Guest90: the first one does have a scene with a mirror. What are
you looking for in a mirror scene?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]