From: guest (Neo)
, 7 months, post #901 |
Everyone knows whats the name of this movie?|
, 7 months, post #902 |
thats m2f bro|
From: guest (Randy)
, 7 months, post #903 |
From: guest (Swftfan)
, 7 months, post #904 |
7 Pusaka: Seruling Penukar Jiwa free movie?|
From: guest (Soulseeker)
, 7 months, post #905 |
, 7 months, post #906 |
Body Swap is now free on Tubi
, 7 months, post #907 |
Oh, is there a female-to-female body swap or possession in the
"Body Swap" movie?|
, 7 months, post #908 |
Is it really that hard to keep it f2f content only in this thread?|
, 7 months, post #909 |
: The tread title didn't mention only F2F. If M2F ain't your thing,
ignore it and move on to the next post.|
Last night's episode of SNL had a F2F body swap skit with a second
one at the end of it:
, 7 months, post #910 |
Hey DrunkenSneech fortunately m2f is one of my things, however I
usually come to this thread looking for f2f content, and I know Im
not the only one, in fact if you look at the original first few
posts, you'll notice that all the content has been f2f material,
and whenever someone would post something not f2f, theyd be guided
to the correct threads|
With that being said, we are at 46 pages for this thread, would
anyone mind if we started a new f2f thread?
From: guest (ferederic)
, 7 months, post #911 |
female to female sumpah di hari jumat.
https://youtu.be/1ZZKmCBI2B8.a indo freaky friday version.|
, 7 months, post #912 |
I feel like instead of making a new f2f thread, it would just be
easier to make a dedicated m2f bodyswap/possession thread instead.|
From: guest (Help3r)
, 7 months, post #913 |
I’m with moose on this one this a F2F it says it in the first post
and title and someone always spams a random crappy m2f one when I
enjoy this thread for the hard to find content|
From: guest (Theobserver)
, 7 months, post #914 |
苏染染追夫记 第48集 高清|
From: guest (stag)
, 7 months, post #915 |
This thread subject and first posting makes no mention of F2F or
F2M. It merely says FEMALE bodyswap/possession. It doesn't say
FEMALE TO FEMALE or FEMALE TO MALE OR MALE TO FEMALE...it's
I believe that all FEMALE related BODYSWAP OR POSSESSIONS SHOULD BE
INCLUDED IN THIS THREAD regardless of F2F or F2M... as long as
people clearly mark what type of transformation in their post I
don't see the issue
From: guest (Help3r)
, 7 months, post #916 |
Thread has been running for 2 years and every post shows female
body swaps which is regarded as F2F that is what “female body swap”
is. You’re the type of person who ruins this already hard to find
tag up by doing that. I don’t see you all going in “male body swap”
forums and putting m2f|
From: guest (stag)
, 7 months, post #917 |
I only post F2F stuff...but if you guys want to argue the original
intent you can clearly say nowhere does it state TO OR FROM the
bodyswap/possession is happening. SO, anything related to FEMALE is
If you don't like it, start your own thread
, 7 months, post #918 |
Dude, this thread has literally mostly been F2F content. I have no
idea why you're trying to make some sort of loophole due to the
naming conventions when you can easily read between the lines and
just use your common sense that this thread is dedicated to F2F.|
Make your own ass thread, if you want to post M2F stuff
From: guest (stag)
, 7 months, post #919 |
Thanks for "reading between the lines" and applying it to this
threat even though nowhere does it explicitly say F2F only.|
I'm just trying to say you guys can't shame people for posting M2F
or F2M stuff...because it STILL INVOLVES FEMALE. AND THIS THREAD
JUST SAYS FEMALE.
Stop shaming people for posting FEmale related clips. If you don't
like it...you could always just say nothing and not open the link.
Don't throw fake outrage at those people becuase they didn't READ
BETWEEN THE LINES like you did
, 7 months, post #920 |
Reading back, it looks like only post number 16 reinforced the idea
that this was F2F so everyone just went with it?|
Anyways, M2F people are so fortunate they don't even need a thread.
You could just search "body swap" and 99% of the time it will be
M2F. I tried getting into it because it's so common, but it's
lowkey gay **** to me lol.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]