From: guest (Stag)
, 4 days, post #601 |
I watched The Wretched movie from beginning to end. Turns out there
are 3 female possessions by the Witch (mom, coworker/dad's love
interest & the boy's best friend). Worth a watch!|
, 4 days, post #602 |
- 601 Do you have the timestamps?
From: guest (Stag)
, 4 days, post #603 |
Only the neighbor's Mom is kind of shown (she gets dragged under
the crib and then you hear crunching). That takes place around 33
minute mark and last until she jumps into Sara.|
Sara, the coworker/dad's love interest is implied and revealed.
Starts around 1:03 (hour and minute). She possesses the girl until
around 1:17 minute mark when she crawls out of Sara's skin.
At some point after they "kill" the witch by slamming the car into
a tree, she possesses Ben's friend Mallory. It's revealed at the
end of the movie (around 1:30)
From: guest (razor)
, 3 days, post #604 |
I always have this thought on the ending of The Wretched, that
Mallory herself is actually another ghoul/witch/whatever that
creature is. The witch who's dead in the woods is her sibling.|
The 'kill' on the original witch is pretty clear, and it's already
shown that the possession is pretty graphic & slow, therefore it
can't be done in split-second.... But that's just my theory xD
From: guest (stag)
, 3 days, post #605 |
I would agree. After watching the ending a few times I figured it
was a 2nd witch...but since they just kind of jump forward I wasn't
really sure (and they don't really explain it clearly) so I just
figured the witch lived and eventually got Mallory.
From: guest (Stag)
, 3 days, post #606 |
I did appreciate the "dark"/"Twist" ending...I feel like there
aren't enough of those in movies.|
From: guest (kltpzyxm)
, 3 days, post #607 |
Razor this is my theory too: there are two witches. The one wearing
Mallory’s skin wants to get rid of the other.|
From: guest (alienster)
, 3 days, post #608 |
female to female possession https://youtu.be/pHmOMAKAEBk|
From: guest (razor)
, 3 days, post #609 |
But the twisty thing in the movie is kinda forced, don't you think
? I re-watched the movie since my reply in this thread, and there's
absolutely nothing that actually sets up the Mallory reveal. I
dunno, maybe show some dead flower while she's introduced in the
beginning, to prove the shes-another-witch theory, or maybe show
that she's attacked by something while rescuing Ben's brother.
Some Blumhouse-like approach like you see in The Nun's or
Insidious' ending would be excellent. No need to be cryptic just
for the sake of it.... But again, probably my taste is not in sync
with anyone else.
From: guest (Stag)
, 2 days, post #610 |
I don't like how ambiguous the ending was. If you read the below
article (specifically the last paragraph), he agrees with the
multi-witch theory. If they would have added a little "flashback"
to those scenes (or showing the capture of Mallory) when they
showed Mallory sitting on the boat that would have been nice. I
guess they/the director wanted to leave it open ended for the view
to come up with their own answer
Really hoping Blumhouse sneaks a twist ending into Freaky (in some
capacity, even if it's more like a
From: guest (Theobserver)
, 2 days, post #611 |
Post Mortem Mary|
From: guest (Spyeye)
, 2 days, post #612 |
From: guest (Shouren)
, 2 days, post #613 |
From: guest (Siren Tales Productions fan)
, 2 days, post #614 |
@Theobserver (post # 611 author), good around it's horror genre.
But didn't find anything related bodyswap. :C|
From: guest (Mindmaster)
, 1 day, post #615 |
If there was transference of soul that in conclusion if it has been
a switch bodies very different #614|
From: guest (Swftfan)
, 18 hours, post #616 |
Renascence ep 1 and 2|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]