From: guest (witj1981)
, 20 months, post #1 |
Found a German tv show, SCHICKSALE - UND PLÖTZLICH IST ALLES
ANDERS, a man and a woman woke up in each other body. Here's a
promo, but it's only available in Germany so you need to use a VPN.
If anybody knows where I can watch the full episode it would be
, 20 months, post #2 |
Like usual the video is restricted in the USA|
From: guest (Cyn)
, 20 months, post #3 |
Found another clip|
, 20 months, post #4 |
Would be cool to find the four episode because there is not much TG
content coming out|
, 1 months, post #5 |
I know it's been a while but anyone had/ have any luck finding the
, 1 months, post #6 |
- insert the assholes that have been lurking on the site recently
that think they're funny by just saying google it or search for
broken links on here*
i don't knoe anything about this show, byt ihope something gets
found! looks decent
From: guest (NGL)
, 1 months, post #7 |
i can tell u its not worth it. No exploring the new body etc.
From: guest (The Critic)
, 1 months, post #8 |
"that think they're funny by just saying google it"|
It is telling someone to use common sense and do something for
yourself. On many of the posts on the message board, the time spent
to post it here is the same amount of time they would have taken to
just search for it themselves, gotten the answer, and not started
another unneeded conversation on the message board.
, 1 months, post #9 |
I get posts that go where is this from without any real meat to it,
but this one basically gave a good description of the
content+provided an explanation as to why they can't find
I get it the sites sucks, but why do you always gotta be so mad
From: guest (The Critic)
, 1 months, post #10 |
Was not directed at this post, was directed towards the poster
saying people who instruct one to use google are assholes.|
, 1 months, post #11 |
and you think they aren't?|
From: guest (Big Mike)
, 1 months, post #12 |
So i used Urban VPN and set it to Germany and i was able to watch
the video. Didn't really show much and I don't know German.|
What i could tell is that sat in a mechanics shop and read a
fortune cookie. I assume to get back into their bodies. She is then
working on the car while he sits and watches. They argue for a bit
and then cuts to their home. She watches the man cook and sits at
the table. then the man goes and plays a videos game with the kid.
That was the extent of the 4min clip.
Hope that helps.
From: guest (The Critic)
, 1 months, post #13 |
- 11, no when that is obviously the best way to get many of the
answers sought without posting to the message board.
From: guest (wtf)
, 1 months, post #14 |
post #6 is a goof!!! 99% of people asking for links never tried
themselves....FACTS....people like him are everything wrong with
the world....lazy, entitled and whiny|
, 1 months, post #15 |
i used a vpn to watch the clips too and i thought it was pretty
good. hope someone finds a way to upload the whole episode|
From: guest (Soundbell)
, 1 months, post #16 |
Upload for gofile|
, 1 months, post #17 |
Just asking but why we getting all up in arms over a CLIP of an
episode(s) of this? Why don't we ask/try to find the whole episode|
From: guest (John Amberose)
, 1 months, post #18 |
Yeah I’m pretty sure someone who knows German could better guide us
to the right direction. I tried myself without knowing the language
and all I found out is that|
1- Show is called SCHICKSALE - UND PLÖTZLICH IST ALLES ANDERS (in
English it’s Fate - AND SUDDENLY EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT)
2- it’s episode 41 from its 2018 season could also be called season
3- It’s runtime is 18:30
4- It’s in a German streaming service called Joyn, but you need
5- Episode is called Ich bin du (which translate to I am you)
Evidence for 5 is here
That’s about it
, 1 months, post #19 |
regardless of how far we get regarding this episode, great research
on your part, john|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]