, 4 months, post #1 |
I was watching one of those "scary things from around the internet"
videos and one of said scary things was just a video of a guy
wearing female rubber masks. It reminded me of when that "Sofia
Vergara wearing an Emma Watson mask" video went viral and everybody
thought it was the creepiest stuff on the planet. I don't know if
it says anything about me that that kind of stuff does nothing to
me but turn me on.|
, 4 months, post #2 |
That's kinda why I never share this fetish in public. The world can
be so touchy and judgmental.|
From: DB Cooper
, 4 months, post #3 |
I upload a bootleg copy of a magician performing the wringer
illusion onto youtube. The magician later comments.|
Magician: I don't know who uploaded this, but I'm glad to see it's
getting so many views!
Me: Actually, it's because there are a lot of fetishists out there
who enjoy seeing women flattened.
Magician: That's okay. A lot of my other videos are popular with
fetishists who enjoy seeing women hypnotized.
, 4 months, post #4 |
That's one reason why I quit writing captions. I started wondering
what the person in the pic might think if they stumbled upon an
image of themselves used for a fringe fetish without their
From: guest (Tights)
, 4 months, post #5 |
I can only talk about my own experience and fetish. I'm pretty much
into body swap fetish (the whole rubber mask, was never exactly my
cup of tea), but... I think it's a really hard-to-explain fetish
because it so far away from the notion the average people have
It's not like, I don't know... interracial porn or MILFs or
anything like that, it's a pretty abstract/mental fetish, I think
that's the word it's a pretty mental fetish, it's the sort of thing
that deals a lot with imagination and thought, especially because
it's not a fetish one can do in real life.
And it hasn't much to do with, like, putting your dick in a vagina.
It's about being forced to be what you are not and feeling ashamed
of doing that even though, for the rest of society, there's no
reason for why would they think twice or find anything funny about
It's like waking up in a girl's body and being forced to wear
girl's clothes and feeling embarrassed... even though there's no
reason to do that so since, as far as the rest of the world is
concerned, you are just a girl wearing girl's clothes.
, 4 months, post #6 |
Find the common theme between what excites you about the fetish and
a more accessible fetish. For example, if you’re into a humiliation
aspect of transformation, then that is a shared aspect with BDSM.
Or you’re the opposite and you fantasize about having a body you
can be a total narcissist in, which is linked to
exhibitionism/voyeurism. People can have the same fetish for
different reasons, so figuring out yours is important if you want
to explain to sexual partners what you like that can actually be
, 4 months, post #7 |
Now I am curious about that wringer Illusion you‘ve uploaded.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]