From: guest (Yeetyeetyeefye)
, 4 months, post #1 |
Any possession stories from the point of view of the person being
possessed or where they are aware of it? Really tired of the whole
From: guest (CaptainZap)
, 4 months, post #2 |
I did one|
It’s just a caption, but I hope you enjoy :)
From: guest (CaptainZap)
, 4 months, post #3 |
I was in the same process of thought that you were in too lol|
I was annoyed with the abundance of stories where the possessor won
and the person being possessed just loses.
From: guest (Kanske)
, 4 months, post #4 |
I wrote än aware possession TG at one point.|
From: guest (Sam)
, 4 months, post #5 |
“Loss of control” from Tobyredone available on the yahoo group
possession obssession is one of the best in that style imho. Btw
everything else from him is also great.|
From: guest (124235a)
, 4 months, post #6 |
I've made a few of these|
From: guest (Yeetyeetyeetye)
, 4 months, post #7 |
I’m just really tired of all the stories where the person being
possessed doesn’t remember anything. I’d particularly love any
skinsuit possession stories that are like this|
, 4 months, post #8 |
A lot of tgparty's "possession" captions are like this. Although I
think this is better in story form|
From: guest (Yeetyeetyeefye)
, 2 months, post #9 |
Hey, OP here. Sorry for necro-ing the thread but i want to share
some of what I’ve found. Writing.com contains a lot of possession
stories, and though most of them follow the standard “no memories”
rule I’ve found a few that don’t.|
“The Possession Spell” is the main one that comes to mind. Though
it does sort of follow the no memories rule but it does have some
storylines that involve the main character whose narrating the
story getting possessed. This is mostly a guy getting possessed but
one of the early options allow a girl to be the protagonist and she
gets possessed too.
“The Book of the Warlock” is about a guy that summons a succubus
and learns how to cast magic along with it. It also has this
character getting possessed in the story, but much less so than the
first story. It’s always a guy getting possessed but some times he
is in a girl’s body. This kind of aware possession isn’t featured
that much but it does happen.
“Acquiring powers 2” has some of this too. In this story doesn’t
feature the protagonist getting possessed as far as I know, but it
does have plenty of situations where the person getting possessed
is fully aware of it happening. The interactive is part of a larger
series about workers in an office getting transformation powers.
Those three are the main ones that come to mind. There are some
other stories that have it, but I’ve chosen not to feature them
since it’s the stories themselves are usually too short or the bit
with the aware possession is.
I hope I’ve helped someone else who likes this kind of thing find
something they hadn’t heard of before, and I also hope this serves
to help revitalize the thread.
, 2 months, post #10 |
I really enjoy these kind of stories and it seems that content is
There are two stories set in the body hopper universe:
The Boy Next Door:
Brian's Story Chapter 6
The latter one doesn't have it as the central point but it does
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]