From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 11 months, post #1 |
It’s weird and gross. Also indicative of something wrong with the
person I think too, m2f, m2m, and f2f Caption writers do this so it
isn’t just exclusive to one type of writer.|
I would say the same thing about people who enjoy Shadmans content
too cause that’s disgusting too. It’s not just body swap captions.
From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 11 months, post #2 |
Also: incest captions. It’s the same kind of thing. A lot of it
comes off as an oedipal complex in most cases. Indicative again of
some kind of problem.|
From: guest (Madaba)
, 11 months, post #3 |
Like actual pictures or just in story?|
Got an example??
, 11 months, post #4 |
Because it turns them on. Next question.|
, 11 months, post #5 |
Ya but hes asking the moral questions of why the fuck would you use
their pictures, im 100% we'd all be uncomfortable with our own
profile pictures being used as for erotica, yet captioners take
random photos of some teenager and talk about the joys of having
From: guest (Bro)
, 11 months, post #6 |
My dog asked for a few examples if that's not a problem for you,
Mister Penguin! Thanks in advance!|
, 11 months, post #7 |
your on a fetish site to complain about fetishes ... that seems a
tad more weird, just don't read em? we all got problems bro , don't
like it scroll past and move on ... odd to get offended by shit on
the random internet, again you don't like it you just have to click
that x in the top right :)|
, 11 months, post #8 |
Referencing anyone under the age of 18 in a cap, especially in a
cap that has any kind of sexual theme, is and should be completely
, 11 months, post #9 |
i dunno ... call the cops then?, random post on fetish board wont
help anything? unacceptable or not it aint real so getting
"offended" by it wont do anything and your moral effort to purge it
from an already very niche form of a fetish wont make it go away.|
lets forget that it is fiction and NOT REAL for a minute, tg caps
aint exactly a mainstream from of porn or whatever so doubt anybody
cares, age of consent varies wildly from country to country
so i guess you could argue "using a photo without permission" but
unless you have become lord of the internet good luck stopping that
artist can barely do anything bout art theft ...
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]