, 1 months, post #681 |
Episode 77 to 79 will be nice|
From: guest (Guest)
, 1 months, post #682 |
Unfortunately your have to sign in to watch jolcinema.|
, 1 months, post #683 |
for post 679|
manasa have 500 episode
do you know another episode have a tf/posession ?
From: guest (anothergarbagethread)
, 1 months, post #684 |
you dorks need a discord too|
From: guest (A)
, 1 months, post #685 |
Krishnavatharalu Unlimited - ep 95 - 3:00 - mtf possession -
continues for few episodes -|
, 1 months, post #686 |
Nice find @A|
From: guest (Yuby)
, 1 months, post #687 |
Anyone knows where this is from and what episode
From: guest (bb)
, 1 months, post #688 |
It appears to be Baalveer Returns. I'm not sure about the episode#|
From: guest (A)
, 1 months, post #689 |
Post #685 mtf possession runs for till around 150-154th episode|
, 1 months, post #690 |
The possession went all the way to episode 164. The only downside
of the series was that the woman he was possessing was already
dead. Still it's a great find . Telugu serials has so much m2f
possession potential. All we need is help from our telugu brothers
to find such great possessions.|
From: guest (nn)
, 1 months, post #691 |
anyone know about this -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJeKLsezLYk ? seems like a georgian
, 1 months, post #692 |
Then why are you posting it here man , this thread is for indian
From: guest (nn)
, 1 months, post #693 |
sorry i am new to this site|
From: guest (xlcbx)
, 1 months, post #694 |
Haven't seen this anywhere, so...here you go|
Baalveer Returns - Ep 16 : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag362OcXCfo
From: guest (anna)
, 28 days, post #695 |
any thing new ?????|
From: guest (Sur)
, 28 days, post #696 |
This New M to F possession from marathi serial , Anyone bring full
, 28 days, post #697 |
Man it's not you. This video was mentioned in this threadonly by
some person . I forgot the name of the serial but it's available
fully on GIO TV.|
From: guest (Norfolk)
, 28 days, post #698 |
From: guest (Jack)
, 27 days, post #699 |
Can anyone help discover series name from post 697? It look very
, 27 days, post #700 |
Found it ! It's from Ha Khel saavlyancha. Credit goes to post #553.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]