From: guest (Karma)
, 1 months, post #361 |
What you mean|
, 1 months, post #362 |
Please stop using my name. I can only assume you have malicious
intent since you can make your name literally anything on this
site. It's confusing at best, deliberate defamation at worst.|
Here's a FTF possession scene from Nandhini to not be a useless
post. More can be found in my Youtube playlist
(Side note: I actually kind of like the new actress for Nandhini
better than the old one)
From: guest (Jester)
, 1 months, post #363 |
This Lockdown Suck , Nothing new content coming on indian TV , I
wish to see more M to F possession , voice change and
, 1 months, post #364 |
Where is this from?
From: guest (Sara)
, 1 months, post #365 |
Guys is there any m2f shapeshift from naagin 4|
From: guest (guesssstar)
, 1 months, post #366 |
does anyone know the title of this video? and which episode ??|
I searched but haven't found it yet. thank you
, 1 months, post #367 |
Post #366 it's teen bahuraniyan but I don't know the episode sorry|
From: guest (Devil)
, 1 months, post #368 |
Name of this show?
It's blocked video but can anybody identify from thumbnail?
From: guest (Daj gang)
, 1 months, post #369 |
It is from zee telugu.. but i am not sure
Hope anyone here can assist us
From: guest (bb)
, 1 months, post #370 |
Anyone remember a show that was telecasted in early 90's where a
man swaps body with a small girl. That show is supernatural show
like marmadesam, but I don't remember if it is from this show or a
different one. It used to telecasted in Gemini TV channel.|
From: guest (bb)
, 1 months, post #371 |
One small correction, the show may have telecasted during 2000's. I
don't remember the exact years, but remember the man and girl will
be inside a circle lit with candles and after the swap happens, the
small girl (man) goes and saves a baby. Any idea which show this
might be? If I am not wrong, this show is a tamil serial|
From: guest (AC)
, 1 months, post #372 |
yeah, some of the 1990's and 2000's tamil serials has good content|
1. Mayavi marichan
2. Shakti (Bhanupriyas serial)
3. Not sure about post #371 Serial Title
From: guest (Mtf)
, 1 months, post #373 |
Bro were will we get those full episodes bro|
From: guest (bb)
, 1 months, post #374 |
Post #372 Thanks for looking into it. I don't think we can find
those episodes anywhere now :(|
From: guest (ashish)
, 1 months, post #375 |
i just need a small help|
there is show called ssshhh phir koi hai that is air on star one
and star utsav now its re running on shemaroo tv
i want to know how many episode having tg element (male to female)
shapeshift or possesion
i mostly need mtf shapeshift
As i know there are two episode
goh- piche mat dekhna
which involve mtf shapeshift
can somebody provide more episode having mtf shapeshift or
From: guest (mr A)
, 1 months, post #376 |
naqaab episodes has mtf shapeshifts , there were few more which had
mtf possessions also if you remember does karma has any mtf
shapeshifts i dont know whether its karma or not there was this
chameleon character who could impersonte anyone he took form of a
female teacher to fool protagonist.|
From: guest (Draken)
, 1 months, post #377 |
Guys can u be more specific and tell the episode number please...
That will really be helpful for us|
From: guest (Mtf)
, 1 months, post #378 |
Mr .a tell me the exact serial name i will try to search|
, 1 months, post #379 |
its naqaab zun or another series with same name ?|
From: guest (Devil)
, 1 months, post #380 |
Ssshhh....koi hai episode 19,37,61,85,102,140,148,144|
All have mtf elements...shapeshift or possession
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]