From: guest (Zak)
, 8 days, post #1 |
Hey guys, hope you're all doing alright ;)|
I was wondering if any of you could help me: i'm looking for a
story i've seen in the past but i can't find it again or remember
on which site =/ It was about a guy (he's a bit fat and thus
insecure) who wanted to date a woman. He was helping her somehow
for studies (I think) and she pretended she was into him.
One day, i think he tries to go out with her but she mocks him and
says she'd never do that, calls him fat, blablabla. The guy then
takes revenge by exchanging life with her, transforming into her
and her into him, and they literaly become each other (memories,
mind,...). The woman doesn't remember it but he (now she) does. And
they live happily ever after.
Does it ring a bell to anyone? And if anyone knows other stories of
this type (becoming each other with the memories, etc..) I'd be
really interested =)
From: guest (Cornerodawebforgottheirpasswordagain)
, 8 days, post #2 |
I recall it on Fictionmania and went through a quick search and
didn't find anything. Dunno if that means if I'm screwing up the
search or it's been taken down as many stories on there have been
for one reason or another.|
Hope you find it and sorry I couldn't help.
, 7 days, post #3 |
I think this is the Revenge of John on Fictionmania|
From: guest (Tights)
, 6 days, post #4 |
>And if anyone knows other stories of this type (becoming each
other with the memories, etc..) I'd be really interested =)|
Maybe you would be interested on "Theft" by Itsme. It's about a con
man who switches bodies and memories with a woman who was on date
with(he still remembers who he is, but the woman in his body
believes she was always him) and he decide to totally screw up her
life, like he, on her body, decide to get a tattoo, he quits her
job, he dyes her hair pink, he calls out a girlfriend of hers and
tries hooking up with her, he messes up with her parents and that
kind of stuff.
From: guest (Tights)
, 5 days, post #5 |
I just wanted to thank the OP and post #3 for indicating this
story, I enjoyed a lot. Especially...|
Click to show spoiler
Rfcrpvnyyl gur snpg gung gur tvey jub unq ure zrzbevrf naq obql
fjvgpurq jvgu gur zna fgvyy unq gur zna'f bevtvanyyl pebffqerffvat
qrfverf, V sbhaq guvf gb or na nznmvat, naq vafgnag-obare cybg
gjvfg. Yvxr, orsber fur pbhyq cnenqr nyy nebhaq jrnevat ure phgr
qerff naq gvtugf naq abj fur vf nfunzrq bs jrnevat ure srznyr
pybgurf, fur unf gb jrne gurz uvqqra, orpnhfr fur'f zna
Maybe you guys would be interested on this story, actually it's
just some chapters of an interactive story, in which a mother and
her son unbeknownst to them have their lives (not bodies) switched.
And the hypnotist makes the mom (who is living and believing to be
her own son) to believe she is a crossdresser.
From: guest (Zak)
, 4 days, post #6 |
Tights --> Well, I'm glad I made this post then =D And Thanks a
lot for your suggestions, I'll be sure to check 'em out!|
And thank you all for answering me, I'm glad I could read it again
(although I remembered it to have less mistakes ^^')
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]