From: guest (Switchdude)
, 10 months, post #1 |
Anyone know where to watch the big fix online?|
From: guest (Traveller)
, 10 months, post #2 |
What movie is that?? Any description please..|
, 10 months, post #3 |
, 10 months, post #4 |
It's kids swapping with parts. Not a Mother son daughter dad swap|
, 10 months, post #5 |
is it any good?|
From: guest (Guest)
, 10 months, post #6 |
So is it same sex age swap or a gender age swap?|
From: guest (Iowa)
, 10 months, post #7 |
What does tuggy mean by swapping parts?|
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 10 months, post #8 |
I think it's mom-daughter and father-son swap.|
From: guest (hm)
, 10 months, post #9 |
I'm pretty sure tuggy just misstyped "swapping wth parents". Kind
of a shame though, for a moment i thought they were swapping around
From: guest (hm)
, 10 months, post #10 |
Damn, and now even i messed it up... Oh well!|
, 10 months, post #11 |
Sorry it was a parent-child swap. Not body part swap. Sorry typo|
From: guest (Kj)
, 10 months, post #12 |
So is there anyway to watch it online ?|
, 10 months, post #13 |
Nothing as of yet|
, 10 months, post #14 |
guys i can assure you that this is not worth anyone's time|
From: guest (Guest 2)
, 2 months, post #15 |
Finally this has been released!|
, 2 months, post #16 |
Any good parts to skip to?|
From: guest (JimMama)
, 2 months, post #17 |
No this movie is pretty lame lol - I just skimmed it|
, 2 months, post #18 |
my least favorite thing about this movie is that it sets up in the
trailer the the siblings should swap and the parents should swap
but they don't. also i watched a little and it's pretty bad acting
and dialogue. nothing too memorable, but it could honestly be
worse. i could probably sit through this movie, though there's
nothing for me.|
as a family movie with no mtf (i don't even mind ftf), i didn't see
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 2 months, post #19 |
Still, good news it got released after all. I was afraid this
became one of the projects that got lost after limited screening.|
, 2 months, post #20 |
The Ending Was Interesting. Its a ok move and some of the people
was thinking this was going to be freaky Friday! But This is a
positive you tube church ch.|
Living Word is a non-traditional contemporary church that bridges
the gap between the uncompromised message of Jesus Christ and
modern methods of communication. You will find practical teaching
from the Bible presented in an welcome atmosphere. Who wouldn't
love that? The cultural diversity at Living Word is striking. Many
different ages, races, and cultures have been able to maintain
their God-given individuality and still come together as a unified
family. Come check us out. There is a place for you!
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]