From: guest (Guest)
, 28 days, post #1 |
Any stories or clips of old women becoming youthful again?|
From: guest (MrInternetMan)
, 28 days, post #2 |
From: guest (aras)
, 28 days, post #3 |
, 28 days, post #4 |
Great Thread! Keep the videos and pictures coming please|
, 27 days, post #5 |
Hi, speaking of this, I'm looking for a commercial (for beer, I
suppose, or another drink) where an old woman neighbor is looking
at drinkers behind her hedge and suddenly gets young and sexy.|
Other mysterious things also happen. Do you have an idea? Thanks.
From: guest (ron42661)
, 27 days, post #6 |
From: guest (ron42661)
, 27 days, post #7 |
From: guest (mvz)
, 27 days, post #8 |
the commercial smrwilly is talking about is a Labatt blue light ad
from around 2013.|
it's from the same series of ads as this very nice TG ad.
, 27 days, post #9 |
No, sorry, mvz & ron42661, nothing of this.|
Ho, I have saved two pictures of this commercial, the old woman
before and after the transformation, look at this :
Any idea now? Thanks.
From: guest (personEL)
, 27 days, post #10 |
There was this ad in the 90s for a WWF event where two men and a
woman became young and it ended with the young woman hitching a
ride. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?|
, 9 days, post #11 |
No news about the commercial I'm searching for? (post #9). Thanks.|
From: guest (mvz)
, 8 days, post #12 |
yes it is the labatt blue light ad, i have it on my computer but
can't find it anywhere online so glad i have a copy. can upload it
somewhere for you.|
, 8 days, post #13 |
OK thank you mvz!|
, 8 days, post #14 |
, 8 days, post #15 |
Love those videos! Any more that are sexier?|
From: guest (Kiyohime)
, 5 days, post #16 |
hey, look at this!|
Feel old yet!
From: guest (Eric)
, 4 days, post #17 |
if anyone is intertested in net stories there are 2 on
Dealing with Aunt Delilah
From: guest (Eric)
, 3 days, post #18 |
Indosian body swap evil old woman & beautiful young girll ) Not sub
From: guest (Misty)
, 3 days, post #19 |
Old Mrs Parrish|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]