From: guest (Guest)
, 2 months, post #1 |
If you had the power to swap between genders at will and change any
feature of the body you wanted to, what would your ideal man/woman
From: guest (freakyangel123)
, 2 months, post #2 |
Woman of course. Kat Dennings, Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox,
Margot Robbie, Alexandra Daddario.|
From: guest (M2FB)
, 2 months, post #3 |
It's hard to say. It's not like I hate myself per se, I just would
like to see the other side? As long as there was a way back, I
don't think looks matter too much I guess? Average enough rthat I
wouldn't look out of place i guess|
, 2 months, post #4 |
The thottiest thot that ever thotted|
From: guest (CuriouslyCurious)
, 2 months, post #5 |
I mean, it's sort of up to everyone's tastes. Obviously I'd love to
be just drop dead gorgeous, but at the same time, a cute face does
wonders for me in real life when it comes to attraction.|
Somewhere in between cute girl (could have any number of
"imperfections" be it a little weight here or there or something
else) and a drop dead goddess who has every eye in the room on her.
From: guest (Jill)
, 2 months, post #6 |
I'm more into body swaps so I'd change into other women and sleep
with their husbands/boyfriends. I might, keep them tied up or have
them come home to that scene expecting their boyfriend to be
cheating instead finding a copy of themselves. If I tie them up I
could easily disguise my identity if I'm breaking into their house,
being a different person then my normal body.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 2 months, post #7 |
My ideal woman would be shoulder length hair, cute face, decent
boob size, and a nice ass. I would transform occasionally to either
go outside or just hang around in my female form.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 2 months, post #8 |
I'd just stand in front of the mirror and keep growing boobs and a
female butt while wearing tight clothing.|
, 2 months, post #9 |
Any nice looking female would suit me. Or even a nice female
version of myself.|
From: guest (personEL)
, 2 months, post #10 |
Jenna Lynn Meowri.|
, 2 months, post #11 |
My ideal woman would have to be a sexy woman all around and young.|
, 2 months, post #12 |
beautiful, athletic but shapely body, breasts, firm ass, long
platinum blonde hair, gray/blue eyes, and mid twenties|
I would not stay that way however, I would shower, and- I have a
friend that is a lesbian that has always had a crush on me. I would
go to her for a visit.
From: guest (jessk)
, 2 months, post #13 |
Would just love to witness a direct male version of myself to
satisfy my own curiosity - that or Matt Bomer or Riker from TNG|
From: guest (Jeff)
, 2 months, post #14 |
Model Kristina basham|
From: guest (MtF Lover JC)
, 2 months, post #15 |
I would go the Attractive Female version of myself.|
I'd still be brunette though I would have my hair long. Beautiful
Brown Eyes. Nice body, not too thin or fat. C Cup Breasts would be
, 2 months, post #16 |
My fantasy is along the same lines as what Jill said. If I had the
power to turn myself into anyone I'd actually like to take over the
lives of the people I know. I wouldn't want to do this permanently
but I'd like to see what it's like to be them and to experience
what they experience for a few days, weeks, at a time. One week see
what it's like to be a young, incredibly attractive college girl,
the next a middle aged Hispanic mom, the next someone who's a
little slutty, etc. In my fantasy, I would also love to be able to
share these experiences with a female significant other. When I
transform into the coed, she becomes one too. When I transform into
the middle aged mom, she becomes my child or my husband. When I
become the slutty girl, she becomes the old me and tries to pick me
From: guest (Yumi Kimura)
, 2 months, post #17 |
Reika Sakurai from Nogizaka46 or Nishino Nanase also from
From: guest (Guest)
, 1 months, post #18 |
I'd love that, I could turn into any woman I wanted to.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 1 months, post #19 |
I'd become an attractive woman, and I'd transform slowly so that I
can relish in the glory of every part of the transformation.|
From: guest (Should Be Beverly)
, 1 months, post #20 |
I would look like the actress Nancy Everhard, but would like brown
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]