From: guest (Bud)
, 5 months, post #1 |
Female orgasm and vaginal penetration? I mean seriously, what other
reason or reasons would there be?|
From: guest (NoBuddy)
, 5 months, post #2 |
Boob Voice Hair Acting feminine? "Living as a woman"? and a bunch
and i know a lot of people here prefer story that explores the
"Living as a woman" experience that not just all about straight up
having sex or masturbation
From: guest (Jay)
, 5 months, post #3 |
No that’s not what it’s about. For some individuals it may be but
definitely not all. Some guys such as myself have autogynphelia
which can be and is sometimes a sexual desire to be a woman.
There’s a lot more to it tho than just that|
, 5 months, post #4 |
Message deleted by hskfmn. Racial slurs will not be tolerated.|
From: guest (Him)
, 5 months, post #5 |
My thing is more about a desire to understand people and to walk in
their shoes to see what my female friends and family have to and
get to experience.|
From: guest (Bud)
, 5 months, post #6 |
I guess I must be in the minority. I just always thought it was the
curiosity of the female orgasm that drove some men to fantasize
about being a woman for either forever or temporary.|
, 5 months, post #7 |
For some peeps (like myself) - have been diagnosed with "Gender
Dysphoria". I spent years working with multiple medical
professionals - as I never wanted to self diagnose myself. And
since transitioning - I've never been happier. Here is a video that
does a good job explaining what was explained to me during this
Prof. Robert Sapolsky at Stanford University "Neurological
Explanation for Transgender People"
From: guest (Bud)
, 5 months, post #8 |
Yeah, I guess I'm just not progressive enough to understand it. For
me, it's just something to seek "pleasure" from. It's basically
like a fetish and porn to me. It gives me the same pleasure that
heels and leg videos do. Also, throw in dominatrix videos too. I
like to think myself as an observer in the crowd instead of an
enthusiast. I mean I guess the curiosity of it would make me
tempted to try out womanhood for a day but a day would be good
enough for me.|
From: guest (Jill)
, 5 months, post #9 |
How many guys can stay at home and watch the kids while the wife is
at work? Sure probably more then there use to be but what is the
majority females or males? or even just working part time while the
other is the bread winner, would there be more males or females
doing that. I once called out the housewives in a discussion
because I cook, clean, grocery shop and do my laundry, so I have to
do it for a few more I'm still doing those same things. Yet I still
have to work my 40 hour a week job and have no help doing any of
that, so being a housewife you know what I'd get a break.|
From: guest (Shapeshifter)
, 5 months, post #10 |
I'm into bodyswap fantasy/fetish for 15 years. At first, like you
said, it was only for curiosity and pleasure but over the time
wearing female clothes, being a sexy female, being a woman in
public, being a housewife and being a pregnant included my
interest. However being a full woman fantasy is there only for 5
, 5 months, post #11 |
«Female orgasm and vaginal penetration? I mean seriously, what
other reason or reasons would there be?»|
Having breasts, having a nice female body. Not being feared of when
walking outside at night or seating in a park with kids playing
nearby. Even experiencing pregnancy, childbirth and nursing.
From: guest (Bud)
, 5 months, post #12 |
Not being feared of when walking outside at night? Is that supposed
to be a pro or con of womanhood?|
, 5 months, post #13 |
For me it's just the transformative aspect. I don't really wanna be
a woman, I'm happy as i am. But my fetish is transformations and my
preference is for women. So i'd rather see a woman being turned
into something or myself turned into a woman than content that
Same reason a hetero guy may prefer lesbian content if he really
didn't wanna see a guy's junk.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]