From: guest (Trololo)
, 15 days, post #1 |
Hi are there any sensation swap stories? Where people retain their
body parts but feel the body parts of another gender? Something
like this: https://fictionbranches.net/fb/get/2-176-38-1-1-1-1-2|
From: guest (achilescomics)
, 15 days, post #2 |
I remember a video on Venmo where a french couple swapped
sensations in their hands, mouths and eventually vision. I remember
it was pretty cool and reminded me of this.|
From: guest (achilescomics)
, 15 days, post #3 |
Sorry Vimeo not venmo|
, 14 days, post #4 |
This would be the video I believe|
From: guest (Jayzie)
, 14 days, post #5 |
Is there a continuation to that vid? I never found out if they
fully switched or not.|
From: guest (Achilescomics)
, 14 days, post #6 |
Never was, too bad it was a good video|
, 13 days, post #7 |
I love this conceit! Would love to see more of it. I added a couple
pages onto this particular branch about four years ago, but
unfortunately neither I nor anyone else has continued the branch
I know it's not quite the same thing, but along the lines of
phantom senses, there's another branch that deals with women having
vagina spores that end up populating strange things (like park
benches, trees, etc.) with vaginas, and anytime someone touches
them, the woman who produced the spore feels the sensation:
https://fictionbranches.net/fb/get/2-3-2-8-24. Unfortunately, this
branch is also short lived.
As an aside, Lothvandyr's Fiction Branches contributions tend to be
my favorites. Not sure if they're still writing, though - haven't
noticed any of their work in a while.
From: guest (raaj)
, 13 days, post #8 |
There is a short story in the first Hot Blood book edited by Jeff
Gelb called Chocolate that deals with this. I thought it had been
made into a film or episode on one of the horror anthologies but
can't recall which.|
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 12 days, post #9 |
There was a short story back in the late 80's about a father - who
slowely gains all the senses of his daughter going to class each
day - - until he eventually takes over her life. It was in a horror
magazine - and may even have been a clive barker story.|
, 12 days, post #10 |
Raaj, you're correct; "Chocolate" was adapted as an episode of
Masters of Horror.|
, 11 days, post #11 |
Oh wow, IstraPsyche, that vagina spore thing was actually added by
me, I had actually forgotten all about it.|
I'm really stretching the theme of this thread here, but people who
enjoy this may like my Gender 10 concept in the "13 Genders"
series. Folks experience "sex" or at least the full sensations of
sex randomly without warning. I like the concept of them having no
control over their sex life, it just sort of happens on it's own
while they go along for the ride.
From: guest (raaj)
, 10 days, post #12 |
- 9 The magazine was the Weird Tales reboot, I tried a quick look but
it is buried in one of the 2nd rows of my bookshelves. I took a
quick look at Barker's Bibliography and didn't see anything that
could be it. If I get a minute I'll try looking further.
From: guest (Zit)
, 9 days, post #13 |
there was an episode of a serie like the twilight zone / outer
limits, I'm still looking for it, where a man was kind of linked to
a woman and could feel whatever she felt. there was an orgasm scene
, 7 days, post #14 |
Zit, is the episode you are thinking of "Mind Over Matter" from the
90s Outer Limits? This one has a doctor going into the mind of a
female coworker in a coma.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]