, 15 months, post #1 |
Have you seen this ish?!
I mean srsly? A black reverse remake of Big? Haven't we been
through enough of this story with 13 Going on 30 (which I liked by
the way) and 17 Again?
, 15 months, post #2 |
i don't think it's that unoriginal... not to say that it's what i'm
looking for in TG content but it deserves a defense|
, 15 months, post #3 |
pedowood has been creatively bankrupt ever since the first avengers
movie, capeshit has destoyed what little quality they produced|
even star wars is now modeled after the marvel capeshit universe in
, 15 months, post #4 |
Message deleted by JayGee. racist trolling|
, 15 months, post #5 |
Ah the hate against Superhero Movies never gets old.|
From: guest (CuriouslyCurious)
, 15 months, post #6 |
- 4 Probably why we need to have a registration process for this
It deserves a defense sure, and I'm sure it'll gain an audience,
doesn't look like a bad film at all, but the vibe of it seems to
suggest an F2F between her and her assistant more than an age
, 15 months, post #7 |
I removed it, CuriuslyCurious,|
Little might be funny. I'm optimistic. I don't think it will be a
great classic, but I'll probably see it.
, 15 months, post #8 |
>being such a brainlet you unironically enjoy capeshit|
LMAOING AT UR LYFE
From: guest (bb)
, 15 months, post #9 |
This doesn't seem like a remake of "Big" to me. The jokes and ideas
to explore when an adult becomes a child will be different than a
child becoming an adult.|
From: guest (Guest Tool)
, 15 months, post #10 |
It's not that they're out of ideas, its more like they're unwilling
to take risks and most of the theater going audience has been
reduced to a younger crowd as they don't like casting people over
Discovering that half your "Industry leaders" are pedophiles and
philanderers doesn't help either.
The P.C. Culture is also a big issue. Movies like Blazing Saddles
couldn't get made today because too many people are too busy being
offended to be able to realize that humor was one of the best tools
to use to tear down racist stereotypes.
You could make a pretty amazing version of "Turnabout" today. Avoid
the slapstick humor and stupid jokes and you could make a good
movie about modern gender expectations, but alas we'll never see
From: guest (Alicia)
, 15 months, post #11 |
Issa Rae's involvement in this certainly makes it interesting. She
is absolutely brilliant.|
From: guest (Bud)
, 15 months, post #12 |
She's got a nice booty too.|
, 15 months, post #13 |
Message deleted by The Man. Yeah you can just leave your shit elsewhere on the internet|
From: guest (8 4 3 6)
, 15 months, post #14 |
Also, let's not forget everybody that due to the #MeToo Movement in
Hollywood, they have to remake gender-swapped versions of 80s
classics (i.e. Ghostbusters, Overboard) that usually only bash
males as a agenda for feminist. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be
the least bit surprised if they rebooted Trading Places with Kate
Mckinnon and Leslie Jones respectively replacing the roles of Dan
Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy someday.|
, 15 months, post #15 |
For an industry that virtue signals how progressive they are, they
sure are conservative and creatively bankrupt when it comes to
making a movie that isn't another shitty sequel or isn't some
garbage remake that no one asked for where the twist is the main
character is now a woman like the new star wars movies.|
From: guest (KJN)
, 15 months, post #16 |
You will never find someone more regressive than a progressive
From: guest (SuperGuest)
, 15 months, post #17 |
Sees a black person, automatically thinks it's because of PC
Are you all okay?
, 15 months, post #18 |
Someone is showing their stupidity here. Ghostbuster reboot was
made because of MeToo? My ass.. MeToo didn't even exist yet at the
time the film were made...|
Are you okay? or do you need to take your medicine?
From: guest (7 6 4 1)
, 15 months, post #19 |
I'm surprised that they have never remade A League of Their Own
yet, but then again if they did they probably would've have male
hate as well.|
From: guest (Be Our Guest)
, 15 months, post #20 |
I think it's less that Hollywood is out of ideas and more like
audiences only respond to nostalgia these days.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]