, 2 months, post #1 |
By that I mean deleting your files linked to this fetish. Not for
getting caught but for personal reasons. I think I might have done
it 3 times already, reaching points where I thought "this is
ridiculous" and getting rid of the captions, videos and bookmarks I
had on my hard drives. Obviously it hasn't stuck yet or I wouldn't
be here but I was wondering how it was for others...|
From: guest (CuriouslyCurious)
, 2 months, post #2 |
I have done this in the past.|
I think something I have learned and taught myself is that my
fascination with this sort of thing in itself isn't bad, but a lot
of the feelings I attached to it were. For example a lot of self
loathing and just feeling bad about myself where "I am so shit, but
this person is so good, beautiful, successful" or whatever was tied
to this, if that makes any sense.
But, if you feel like it's detrimental to you it is up to you to
think about it and take apart what bad things you tie into it,
cause I mean my time spent writing, some of the friends I've made,
etc. There's definitely good along with the bad experiences and
feelings I've had. (once again if any of that made sense)
From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 2 months, post #3 |
I’ve done it around 6 times or more maybe. It’s mostly due to me
feeling uninterested and disgusted by what I find intriguing. I’m
not overtly religious myself, but I do hold onto some traditional
values and I find that caption writing clashes with those beliefs a
lot. TG writers seem to definitely be more in the
liberal/libertarian sphere of ideologically beliefs and I think
some of their views on women can be a bit outright
disturbing/disgusting. I try to keep myself from preaching though.|
From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 2 months, post #4 |
Sexual liberation to me is a lot more bad than it is good cause it
makes people into animals; lesser than what they should be. I know
that’s gonna be seen as me just being a jerk, but I know a lot of
feminists for example who would take issue with how women are
represented in tg writing. Which is why I’ve veered away from doing
From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 2 months, post #5 |
I also don’t like how degrading tg writers can be. They tend to
pick on those they deem ugly and even elderly people. They’re
basically underhandedly making those statements in their writing.
It’s pretty degrading and I’ve seen people defend it constantly. No
matter how many criticisms I’ve thrown at captions or stories, it’s
always just in good ‘fun’ never anything else.|
From: guest (Smallee)
, 2 months, post #6 |
Getting caught and how that may affect you in real life with your
relationships is one issue that may or may not be solved by
burning/deleting your stuff.|
Deleting files because you logically think you shouldn't have
certain feelings is another.
If your feelings and fantasies aren't hurting anyone, what is the
From: guest (Bud)
, 2 months, post #7 |
Happens to the best of us. It's about the norms of society. That
stuff gets to people. I mean when you're into this sort of thing,
the majority of people think it's weird and deviant so sometimes
some try to rid themselves of it so they can be a part of the
majority and "be normal".|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]