From: guest (Badwolf)
, 2 months, post #1 |
Does anyone know of any mother/son body swap stories, but where the
From: guest (Tights)
, 2 months, post #2 |
Not father, but stepfather, there's this story here "Making
Adjustments" from Morpheus in which a mother and her child son
switch bodies and the stepfather knows and tries to guide them
throughout this process:|
From: guest (Swiftner)
, 2 months, post #3 |
Shin Chan, Venu-219|
, 2 months, post #4 |
Stolen Lives - Catherine|
, 2 months, post #5 |
Treecatt- that is an amazing story, any news on sequel?|
, 2 months, post #6 |
a boy to a mother. a mother to her son|
is it physical age or mental age that makes a person a pedophile
when they have sex with the switched person?
35 year old woman swaps body's with a 12 year old son, the
boyfriend has sex with the new woman. Is he now a pedophile? The
woman's body is 35 but the boy inside is 12. What if its the
biological father of the boy. When he has sex with his wife is he
molesting his son? Even if the boy in the mother's body is willing,
is that okay?
if body swapping was real, and this came to trial and I was a
juror. Just with that little bit of information, I would say
A 12 yr old does not have the understanding, and worldly experience
of a 35 yr old
Another thing, a 12 yr old does not have the skill set to do a 35
yr old's job. Who is that person in the desk next to Mom's desk?
Wait, is that Mom's desk? Where is Mom's desk? What is her
password? User name? Where is the bathroom? What am I supposed to
do here? "hello," is not how you answer a phone at a company, so
what do you say?
Driving... I was driving at 12, not well, not safely, but I was.
Are you smarter then a 4th grader, was a TV show. It proves that a
35 yr old could fake being a 12 yr old. However, friends and
interactions with teachers and people, there would be a whole crap
load of clues in there that something was wrong
the above example means that a boy was robbed of 23 yrs of his
life, 23 yrs of experiences, 23 yrs of life...
A parent that would willfully continue down that road is a shit
parent. It's like willfully putting your 12 yr old into a coma for
23 yrs and giving them a sex change while you do that.
Okay so the swap was not willful, I get that, but why settle into
life, why not seek out a means to swap back, to give your son back
his life. Nope, let's just jump into each other's lifes and be okay
I am okay with the swap that takes place between two people that
are roughly the same age. I am okay with telling that story, but
the greater the distance in age, the more I feel the bile in my
throat, and the acceleration of my heart rate thinking about how
disgusting it is to steal years... decades of a person's life, esp.
a person you supposedly love
yeah... I know, it's a story, I get that but I tend to immerse
myself into a story
, 2 months, post #7 |
, 2 months, post #8 |
The Plot by Eric and The Plan by itsme|
From: guest (Jill)
, 2 months, post #9 |
The thing that annoys me when the people against the mother son
swaps mention the age progression, losing years of ones life. There
is no clock when we die, it could happen at anytime and any place.
So the son could be the one gaining years of his life by becoming
the mom and she could be the one losing years by becoming the son.
To say he lost x amount of years of his life is wrong, it's just
their ages now have changed|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]