From: guest (naham)
, 6 months, post #61 |
That saved the production from cutting a scene of skrull arrival
From: guest (Kara)
, 6 months, post #62 |
Saw it last night.|
Unfortunately, after Talus becomes the beach girl, we never see her
again. Another Skrull soldier takes the same form but he says it's
already spoken for.
There is one scene where a Skrull appears briefly as Danvers.
, 6 months, post #63 |
Yes, the beach girl morph had potential, but they wasted it.|
, 6 months, post #64 |
Oh well I guess it was all for not.|
, 6 months, post #65 |
From: guest (Just Saying)
, 6 months, post #66 |
An alien which may or may not have our sexual functions or even
gender separation morphing into a human female does not qualify as
a MTF transformation to me. Just Saying.|
, 6 months, post #67 |
In the movie, there are male and female skrull.|
From: guest (guest)
, 6 months, post #68 |
@Just Saying. Skrulls has sexual functions or gender separation, at
least in MCU. They even showed in the movie that they have gender
roles, husband and wife to be specific. Talos and her wife also has
a child. A male skrull is also presumed to have the same male
reproductive organ when SHIELD is disecting him. So this is very
qualified in the mtf genre.|
From: guest (guest)
, 6 months, post #69 |
My mistake, *his wife.|
From: guest (magma)
, 6 months, post #70 |
What if the same alien at one point morphs into a human male and
later into a human female? Still no MTF or only if it didn't change
into its natural form in-between?|
Click to show spoiler
Gur byq ynql jnf n znyr fhesre orsber naq yngre punatrf vagb
nabgure zna sebz gur genva. Naq va gur zbivr vg ybbxf yvxr Gnybf
unf n srznyr Fxehyy jvsr.
From: guest (JDRiley)
, 6 months, post #71 |
Click to show spoiler|
Orpnhfr V'z n sna bs nyvra vainqref gung vasvygengr engure guna
cvyyntr, V jnf ubcvat sbe n ceryhqr gb Frperg Vainfvba. Jung gur
zbivr ynpxrq va gung, gurl znqr hc sbe jvgu Gnybf, V guvax ur jnf
irel pbzcryyvat, naq V rawblrq gur funcrfuvsgvat fprarf.Gung fnvq, V fgvyy guvax gur ZPH vf bcra sbe n Frperg Vainfvba Guvf
zbivr rfgnoyvfurq gung gurer ner obgu tbbq naq onq Xerr, jr pbhyq
trg zber znyribyrag Fxehyyf va gur shgher. Uryy, vs lbh jnag n
punatr bs cnpr sebz Qbpgbe Qbbz, jul abg cvg gur Snagnfgvp Sbhe if
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 5 months, post #72 |
They received a behind the scenes featurette that includes more
high res clips of the skrull transformation and discussions of the
special effect (and several alternative ideas too)|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]