, 18 days, post #1 |
Hi everyone! :D|
I'm TGFan4 from DeviantArt! :D
I'm here today because I know this wonderful community is always
looking for new quality content, and after years of scavenging the
web, and 9 hours of systematical organization, I've finally put
together what I think it's the most complete "Hall Of Fame"
regarding Gender Bender content!
It contains comics, videos, videogames and text stories, I hope
you'll discover some new great artists!
I wish you all a great day! :D
, 17 days, post #2 |
Wow... Thank you for sharing this.|
, 17 days, post #3 |
You're very welcome!! :D|
, 17 days, post #4 |
, 17 days, post #5 |
Thank you yoyo!! :D|
From: guest (Eric)
, 16 days, post #6 |
Thank you what I know was a huge labor.|
Also, thank for liking & reccomending some of my stories. I also
agree with you that Zapper is the ebsgt new writer on fictionmania
, 16 days, post #7 |
Dear Eric, you couldn't even imagine what an honour is, to me, that
you've read my list! :D|
I've not just liked your stories: they're awesome!!!
And you're such a prolific writer that I still haven't read all of
PS: what does ebsgt mean? Please excuse my ignorance!
From: guest (Eri c)
, 16 days, post #8 |
ebagt means that I need to do a MUCH better job prof reading. LOL
That in the last few years I've developed a bad hand condition that
greatly restricts me in typing or anything else.|
Again, thans for the high praise for my tales.
FYI I think my best story is TEST, the first Madam Olga story
, 16 days, post #9 |
Thank you for taking your time to put this together for this
From: DB Cooper
, 16 days, post #10 |
Whoot! One of my stories (Presto Chango, illustrated by Fraylim)
made the list!|
From: Holly Dunn
, 16 days, post #11 |
Thank you for this effort. Wow. It must have taken some time. I
found some new favorites. Thank you for putting YOLO
on your list!|
, 16 days, post #12 |
Thank you very much! Happy to have made the list! :)|
, 16 days, post #13 |
@Eric I'm so sorry to hear this! :'( Have you tried out
text-to-speech softwares like, for example, Dragon Naturally
PS: test is great! ^^
@Bodyswap1 You're very welcome!! :D
@DB Cooper You deserve this!! :D
@Holly Dunn I find your ideas very interesting! :D Actually, other
than YOLO, you'll fine 9 of your 3D comics in my hall of
fame...there's just a few other artists that have that much entries
on my list!! :D
@RdDrfJames Hi James, nice to meet you! :D What are you other
From: guest (Eric)
, 16 days, post #14 |
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, i've tried early versions but the
program doesn't do well by me. My wife says I've a strange accent -
whatever that means. Anyway I have a MAC & most of th better
software is for PC s. I'll take another look though.
, 16 days, post #15 |
Nice to meet you too! Don't have any other nicknames. Maybe I
should get one. :)
, 15 days, post #16 |
@Eric Let me know if I could do something about it! I really hope
you'll find a way to continue to express yourself!|
@RdDrfJames Ah okay, sorry, English is not my primary language and
I thought your work was on the list! Nice to meet you too! :D
From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 15 days, post #17 |
Shame you don’t really care for captions though.|
, 15 days, post #18 |
Oh, I see what you mean. I guess my nickname is Three Degrees Off
Center Productions, making YouTube videos. :)
, 15 days, post #19 |
@RdDrfJames Oh, wow...what an honour!!! :D I haven't missed a
single video of yours, great work!!! :D|
@Penguinattack That's because they're in the "short"
category...don't get me wrong, I still read some of them, but I'd
find it hard to find a single "masterpiece" amongst them! Surely
there are some nice artists realizing them! ;)
From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 15 days, post #20 |
I guess I’ve never really considered tg stuff ‘art’ to begin with.
My attitude is the same as that guy from Ed Wood “I make crap not
art.” So my captions can kinda reflect my attitude on it as well.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]