, 41 months, post #101 |
Rightfully so I think. He can't use his powers constantly...the
actor won't get paid!|
From: guest (guest)
, 41 months, post #102 |
Its sucks that I have to wait until tuesday for new episode. But as
wise men days, patience is a virtue.|
, 41 months, post #103 |
Why Tuesday? Isn't it Monday to Friday?|
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 41 months, post #104 |
Probably time zone differences. Like me, I'm in Asia, so I watch
the episodes every Tuesday to Saturday morning.|
From: guest (freakyangel123)
, 41 months, post #105 |
maybe someone can translate it|
From: guest (guest)
, 41 months, post #106 |
Wow this is good this is much remake than the Portuguese one.|
, 41 months, post #107 |
From: guest (guest)
, 41 months, post #108 |
any MTF or MTM transformation ep 10.|
From: guest (a)
, 41 months, post #109 |
No, Lucas didn't appear in the whole episode|
, 41 months, post #110 |
Ahhh hopefully next ep|
, 41 months, post #111 |
Well, so far..|
Episode 1: Transformation into Silvestre (m2m) 47:10. into Dr.
Rebeca and back to himself (m2f) 48:47. Silvestre and back to
himself (m2m) 1:00:50. Lucas to Silvestre (m2m) 1:10:05. As Lucia
Episode 2: The Coronel and Dr. Rebeca arguing about her telling him
that she had run tests on Lucas to prove he could be trusted, it is
implied Lucas impersonated her before, since she doesn´t even
believe in those tests, no transformation 15:53. Transforms into
Cobra (m2m) 19:55. Into Principal Andres (m2m) 30:27.
Episode 3: He transforms into Dr. Rebeca in order to show Mario and
Jimena what she looks like, and back to himself (m2f & m2m) 12:20.
Into Cobra and back to himself (m2m) 14:34 and 14:55. Into a female
doctor in order to help Sandra to get into the hospital to see her
sister (m2f) 32:07, 35:52. Into a male doctor (m2m) 43:38.
Episode 4: He is still in the form of the male doctor from the
previous episode (m2m) 00:25 and 3:20.
Episode 5: He transforms into Jimena three times, in order to buy
alcohol for a party and to recover it from the school´s principal´s
office (m2f) 31:28, 35:26 and 38:53.
Episode 6: He transforms into Jimena in order to cover for her at
the school´s festival (m2f) 18:24. Into Dr. Rebeca and Jimena and
back to himself while sleepwalking (m2f) 32:44. into Dr. Rebeca so
he can go to the hospital to check on Sandra´s sister´s condition
posing as her (m2f) 42:08.
Episode 7: He is still in the form of Dr. Rebeca and talks to
Sandra´s parents (m2f) 1:57. he transforms into a male paramedic so
he can get close to Sandra´s sister (m2m) 12:02. From the paramedic
to himself to the paramedic again (m2m) 22:31. into Sandra because
she is sad because they could not rescue her sister, so he
transforms into her to replace her at school (m2f) 39:42, appears
as her at 42:40.
Episode 8: Still in Sandra´s form (m2f) 0:20, 1:58. Back to himself
(f2m) 2:58. to Sandra (m2f) 6:33. in Sandra´s form 9:13, 18:35,
19:52, 20:35. From Sandra to Lucas (f2m) 23:37. in Sandra´s form
29:08. from guy to girl to girl on video (m2f2f) 31:00. From
Sandra, checking himself as her in front of a mirror, to Lucas
Episode 9: he transforms into Sandra and a random girl in order to
discover if he feels more comfortable like that (m2f2f) 32:55
Episode 10: No transformations.
From: guest (guest)
, 41 months, post #112 |
@Heri thank you so much for this contribution to the community. I
hope tomorrow we will get new transformation from the upcoming
, 41 months, post #113 |
@Heri thanks! Now im updated hehe..|
, 41 months, post #114 |
Great work (Heri)|
, 41 months, post #115 |
You’re welcome pals, I plan on doing it every ten episodes.|
From: guest (Casey)
, 41 months, post #116 |
This is great, thanks Heri!|
, 41 months, post #117 |
So episode 11 drops Tuesday the 16th?|
From: guest (aaa)
, 41 months, post #118 |
any mtf in the last episode?|
From: guest (Guest91)
, 41 months, post #119 |
Episode 11 dropped tonight. Just one m2m off screen|
, 41 months, post #120 |
27:38 time stamp and it mtm he transforms in to one of his science
male friend to ask a girl out! Very quick but attest it was
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]