From: guest (Guest)
, 37 months, post #81 |
I saw an article about the series, specifically about Lucas. It
says that the series will eventually explore his sexual identity.
And Sandra will guide her through.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 37 months, post #82 |
And I think we will see more of Lucas as Sandra. Maybe Sandra will
let him use her body for experiment.|
, 37 months, post #83 |
It's quality in general and they're treating the tg element
, 37 months, post #84 |
Ep 8 Also Timestamp 35:06 Him As Sandra Looking at A mirror
throwback to one of the other los|
, 37 months, post #85 |
In today’s episode Lucas tells his friend and later to Mario a out
him not being sure about his sexual preferences, Jimena bad a
conversation with Lucas about the family being supportive wether he
feels like a man or a girl, he transforms into Sandra and a random
girl in order to discover if he feels more comfortable like that.|
, 37 months, post #86 |
Ep 9 32:36 to 34:13 Is what Heri is talking about!|
From: guest (guest)
, 37 months, post #87 |
Looks good! I dont understand what they were saying though.|
, 37 months, post #88 |
Lucas wondering about his sexuality is a hella cool concept.|
I wonder if they'll keep that scene from the original where he,
while transformed into a girl, is kissing by one of his friends.
From: guest (Zzzzz)
, 37 months, post #89 |
I think we will see more of Lucas struggling in his sexual identity
until next week.|
From: guest (Nicky)
, 37 months, post #90 |
Oh man, this series is getting better and better! I like it to
bits! But, unfortunately I can't understand the language, I've
googled for subtitles, but i cant find any good one, could somebody
help me please? :)|
, 37 months, post #91 |
Yes, I think is getting better too.|
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 37 months, post #92 |
I'm curious: how many of you here actually watch the whole episode
for the story, and how many just skim through it for the TG
I'm kinda just following anything to do with Lucas :D
, 37 months, post #93 |
If I could understand Spanish better I would check out the entire
episodes. As is just the Lucas stuff.|
, 37 months, post #94 |
Me, I watch the whole episode and follow the story, Spanish is my
first language so I have no problem at all.|
, 37 months, post #95 |
Was the non-Sandra girl he shapeshifted into someone real at his
school or just his own creation? I'm thinking the first because he
probably can't just create people but it's not clear.|
, 37 months, post #96 |
It’s not known, she probably is since no one but him knows how many
people he has touched/ has the form memory of.|
From: guest (alexmorph)
, 37 months, post #97 |
anyone that see the new episode can tell if lucas shapeshift in
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 37 months, post #98 |
No, there aren't a lot of Lucas in episode 10.|
From: guest (Guest91)
, 37 months, post #99 |
Lucas didn’t use his powers this episode|
, 37 months, post #100 |
No, the episode was focused on Mario, the American man and Cobra’s
classmate, the girl who sent him a picture.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]