, 26 months, post #361 |
If I ever get to watch the rest of the episodes, I am going to
write more reviews.|
From: guest (aad)
, 26 months, post #362 |
where i can watch free all the episodes?|
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 26 months, post #363 |
Since at this moment few of us have full access to the episodes,
all we can do now is speculate. Even the tiniest piece of
information counts as something. So here's what I found out on my
recent visit to Universion:|
Episode 40: "Hugo finds out that Lucas can transform."
Keep an eye out guys!
From: guest (whisper)
, 26 months, post #364 |
Seems promising, but yeah, the 5 min limit really hurts. (Tho I
guess if you're really dedicated you can try viewing it on
different devices?) They seem to be deleting old episodes too for
some annoying reason.|
From: TG Lover 2
, 26 months, post #365 |
Episode 40: Two offscreen Male to Male transformations around the
From: TG Lover 2
, 26 months, post #366 |
Capitulo 35: Off-screen M2M 12:53 & 38:41; On-screen M2F 15:12|
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 26 months, post #367 |
Thanks @TGLover2. With the 5 minute limit timestamps are especially
helpful. May I ask who did he turn into in the MTF in Capitulo 35?|
From: guest (Mr A)
, 26 months, post #368 |
Transforms into the police offers wife , one of the episodes has
him transforming into her onscreen , this limit limit goes faster
, 26 months, post #369 |
I really hope someone will upload the episodes.|
From: guest (Freaky1)
, 26 months, post #370 |
@TG Lover 2. What app do you use?|
From: guest (Siren Tales Productions fan)
, 26 months, post #371 |
@Heri, provide me EMail address, using witch I can contact you.|
, 26 months, post #372 |
, 26 months, post #373 |
I hope somebody does find the episodes so everybody can watch them
before they are gone for good.|
From: guest (aa)
, 25 months, post #374 |
From: TG Lover 2
, 25 months, post #375 |
Episode 41: No Transformations (Lucas researches his sexuality)|
Episode 42: No Transformations
Episode 43: Interrogation room On-screen M2M & M2F Transformation
scene; 15:42 M2M Lucas transforms to escape student chasing after
Episode 44: 1:48 Off-screen M2M (Lucas to Sheriff); 14:27
Off-screen M2M (Lucas to Principal)
, 25 months, post #376 |
Is it possible that there is no way to see the episodes Online?|
, 25 months, post #377 |
If you have cable in the U.S. and have Univision/ Univision Mas
then you just need to log in with your credentials to the Univision
site. If not, then you have to pay for Univision Now. If you try
watching the episodes on the Univision site, it lets you watch only
a few minutes of preview for the episode before it asks you to log
, 25 months, post #378 |
@DaveS Many of us (myself included) live outside the U.S.A. I hope
that sooner or later, we can find a way to watch the new episodes
online, just like the first 34|
, 25 months, post #379 |
Exactly, besides the first 34 we watched weren’t complete, since
episode 26 that we watched wasn’t the one were Lucas impersonates
Personally, I don’t live in the states either.
From: guest (som)
, 25 months, post #380 |
Hello, where I can watch the new episodes?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]