, 24 days, post #221 |
Ep. 22, ep. 21 aired on Monday.|
If by interesting you mean transformations, it is not shown (like
most of the time).
From: guest (Guest)
, 23 days, post #222 |
Post 206 208 and 209:|
People are asking because that's the whole point of this site. To
help each other find transformation scenes. Which are harder to
find than you'd think.
, 23 days, post #223 |
I used to think that too, after a while I realized that in many
cases it is because they are lazy.|
, 23 days, post #224 |
For me that timestamp is very helpful just like me i'm just a data
user, because of that I don't need to check the whole video 1by1
and consume a high data.. just a poor boy from philippines hehe.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 23 days, post #225 |
The timestamp is especially useful to me because I don't speak the
language and Lucas is shapeshifting into other actors and actresses
in the show. SO you can't always tell if it is Lucas or not.|
For example, in episode 21... at 7:42 a scene starts where he
morphs into Sandra, but is not wearing her same out fit. He changes
clothes in morphs twice, but not to her same outfit. Then at at the
pool scene at approximately 11:14, we see Sandra in her original
outfit walking and then is grabbed and thrown in pool.
So is that Sandra or Lucas. How would I know there is a
transformation scene there? I actually still don't.
Thanks to Heri and everyone for their detailed explanations.
, 23 days, post #226 |
I don't speak the language either. Maybe Heri can help us out here.
I was interpreting the episode 21 to be that somehow, they knew
Sandra was going to get through into the pool. Which would have
been a disaster given her power. So, they wanted Lucas to replace
her. But, he couldn't get the clothing right. I'm thinking that
they agreed that he would physically change into her clothing -
which Sandra did not seem thrilled about. But, again, I know like
two words of Spanish and neither of them were used in that scene,
so this all just a guess.|
From: guest (aerr)
, 23 days, post #227 |
the moderators like hskfm are stupid and don't understand that not
all user can access worldwide content or have a good connection!|
From: guest (aaaa)
, 23 days, post #228 |
any mtf in episode 23?|
, 23 days, post #229 |
Exactly, Lucia hears the guys thoughts about throwing Sandra into
the pool so she asks Lucas (NOT Lucious) for help, they explain it
all to Sandra so they agreed that Lucas replaces her and she lets
him touch her hair, after three attempts Lucas determínate his
powers can’t replicate Sandra’s suit’s material so he tells her
that he must borrow the suit. Omce he is thrown into the pool Cobra
helps “her” surprised that they did not get electrocuted and “she”
tells him “I’m Lucas tarado”, tarado means fool in spanish.|
From: guest (Guest91)
, 23 days, post #230 |
Does anyone know if episode 22 is uploaded anywhere? I can only
find ep 21 & 23|
, 23 days, post #231 |
It's extremely hard to see on the screen, but he transforms into
Marucia. Since it's super obscure, hopefully he transforms into her
, 23 days, post #232 |
Post #230 Today’s was episode 22, there was no episode yesterday.|
From: guest (Guset91)
, 23 days, post #233 |
@heri ty! Was confused because the upload of today’s ep says 23|
, 23 days, post #234 |
I know, probably a mistake.|
From: guest (Zzzzzz)
, 23 days, post #235 |
I think I finally understand why there is no episode 22 in the
series. In Mexico, number 22 is like number 13 that people
sometimes considers as bad luck. And since most Mexicans, if not
all, are christians and may believe that number 22 is a bad sign
according to biblical scriptures. This is just my pure theory.|
, 23 days, post #236 |
You’re totally wrong. If that were the case there wouldn’t be
episode 22 in any mexican show.|
, 23 days, post #237 |
Oh and I am mexican and live in Mexico and I had never heard that
thing about number 22.|
From: guest (guest)
, 23 days, post #238 |
Nothing to add except like really huge kudos Heri for helping us
with translations and everything! You're truly the hero we need but
dont deserve lol|
From: Holly Dunn
, 23 days, post #239 |
Thanks Heri for all of your efforts explaining this stuff.|
, 23 days, post #240 |
Ep 23 MTM (don’t know his name)6:29 Min mark also MTM at 12:18 Same
person only transform off screen! 12:36 MTF Also Off screen! And 2
side notes 1st what is ppp thing? Are they trying to make a move it
looks like in that seen it looks like it? I don’t speak the
language but trying to follow along?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]