From: DB Cooper
, 5 months, post #1 |
I ask this question every few years. What was your first
transformation fantasy you remember having?|
In middle school I'd often imagine an older woman realizing that I
greatly resembled her. She tricks me into dressing like her, then
runs off and leaves me to live her life.
I'd also fantasize about having a medical condition that required
me to take estrogen, causing me to go through puberty as a girl.
From: guest (Bud)
, 5 months, post #2 |
Watching the original Freaky Friday on VHS as a kid and wondering
what it would be like to be the mom in the movie.|
From: guest (Penguinattack)
, 5 months, post #3 |
I saw a picture or Elizabeth Hurley for a Bedazzled promo and
imagined myself being changed into a copy of her.|
From: guest (ShouldBeBeverly)
, 5 months, post #4 |
In 7th grade it really struck me that I wanted to be a girl instead
of a boy. Was so envious of my friend Brenda.....Hung out with
girls some, or tried to be close to them, but was bullied out of
At that same time I started experimenting with wearing my mother’s
In 9th grade was wearing my mothers clothes when able, but got no
sexual thrill out of it. Was just the clothes I wanted to be
in....We lived in the semi country, I would put on a bra under my
t-shirt, and walk around outside where no one could see.....Then
some my friends caught me wearing makeup. That ended any of my
By senior year I was a big guy, and had forced any feminine
feelings way down.
So guess you could say my first transformation fantasy was me
becoming a girl.
From: guest (tim)
, 5 months, post #5 |
freaky friday with jodie foster and barbara Harris,maya of space
1999 when she shapeshift into barbara bain,bewitched when endora
impersonate samantha or samantha inpersonate serena,sabrina the
teenage witch when Sabrina inpersonate libby.|
From: guest (tneckgirl)
, 5 months, post #6 |
Can't remember for sure which came first the Captain Kirk/Janice
Lester body swap or the episode of Gilligan's Island with the body
swap... I was torn between getting body swapped with Ginger or
Maryanne though. I liked Ginger's dress but thought MaryAnne was
, 5 months, post #7 |
It's hard to tell, i wasn't into TG directly originally, more into
The first TG thoughts i had was when a friend was playing....
Baldur's gate and accidentally used the "girdle of
masculinity/femininity". I helped him look up how to fix it and
Later fictionmania, sapphireplace, Beaddventure and
, 5 months, post #8 |
I was 13. I saw Help! I'm Trapped in a Supermodel's Body at the
library. I don't know what about the title drew me in, but that was
when I got into TG fiction. I didn't have internet until I was
nearly out of high school so it was my only TG fiction source. I
think that's why I didn't really get that deep into TG fiction
until I was in college.|
, 5 months, post #9 |
For me it was reading the book Traitor to the Living, and then
imagining myself in the role of the bad guy when he steals the
girlfriends body. After that if I read a book or saw a show where
TG and deception was involved(like the guard in Deathstalker, or
the Chameleon in Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends), I would
imagine myself in that role.|
, 5 months, post #10 |
the first time i saw a transformation was on a filipino movie
intitled okey ka fairy ko where the female witch was outside the
house of one of the good guys then using her powers she entered the
house by phasing i to it as she phase through she changes into a
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]