From: guest (Grateful)
, 7 months, post #1 |
Am actually floored that ‘Prelude To A Kiss’ doesnt get much love
here. An old man frolicking around in a young Meg Ryan’s body????
How is that not heaven???|
, 7 months, post #2 |
I LOVE that movie|
From: guest (Bud)
, 7 months, post #3 |
The old man in the woman's body had sex with the husband on their
, 7 months, post #4 |
I played 'Peter' (the Alec Baldwin character) in the play version
some years ago. This was years before I started my YouTube channel,
but if it had be going I'm sure I would have filmed a scene from it
for YouTube, or done something with the cast. I really enjoyed the
production, but 'Peter' is on stage THE ENTIRE time, including
costume changes, so it did get to be a bit of a grind. It was
interesting talking to the actress playing Rita (the Meg Ryan role)
and what she thought of playing a man in a woman's body.|
If you want to see 'The Kiss' scene from the play I was in, her it
Kiss scene from the play version of Prelude to a Kiss
, 7 months, post #5 |
I don't think the movie gets much love because it is underwhelming
from a TG aspect. The old man barely reacts to being in a new body.
Adapts too quickly. He becomes just a happier version of Meg Ryan.
To be honest I forgot how underwhelming it was, so I got excited
when the movie was mentioned and I ran off to rewatch it. The
little TG moments that were there were even smaller than I
I like James's clip of the play version better than the movie.
James, what did the actress think about playing a man in a woman's
From: guest (Bob)
, 7 months, post #6 |
Anyone have a link to watch can’t find it|
From: guest (SPL1)
, 7 months, post #7 |
To Be honest I would this film to be remade there are some really
good actors who are far better then Meg Ryan. she did ok but she
was someone who was a little overexposed in the 90s and was very
, 7 months, post #8 |
Valkan: She had a good time playing the role of the man. She didn't
quite understand the old man's motivations at first, I think the
casual audience members have trouble understanding exactly what's
going on, until it's explained at the end. We talked about it a lot
and had some interesting conversations. My favorite scene to play
was always the part where Peter tries to explain to Rita's father
that his daughter is 'someone else'. The other actor and I worked
on that scene a lot, and it's a scene where even Peter starts to
think that he might be the one loosing touch with reality.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]