, 9 months, post #1 |
So I asked this favor before and had a lot of success, so trying it
again. So earlier this year YouTube went through and flagged a
bunch of my videos as inappropriate. (They did this to a lot of
YouTubers, not just me). Anyway, for the videos to be eligible for
review and for YouTube to clear them, each video needs to get a
1000 views in 7 days. At one time I had 65 videos flagged and now I
am down to just 17. Hoping to get these last few videos cleared,
but will need some help. So here's where you come in. I've created
a playlist with the last 17 videos in it and just need people to
watch the playlist.
Here's the link to the playlist:
Playlist of my flagged videos
Hope this isn't to much of an inconvenience. I also created a video
explain the situation, if you want to learn a little bit more about
My Request for Help Video
Thanks for your time and any help you want to give.
, 9 months, post #2 |
I will be glad to watch all of them.|
, 9 months, post #3 |
Thank you Bodyswap1! :)|
From: guest (Ninja)
, 9 months, post #4 |
I enjoy watching your vidoes James|
so I watched your playlist twice
, 9 months, post #5 |
Thanks Ninja! :)|
, 9 months, post #6 |
Looks like 3 videos have been cleared and bunch of others are
either really close. Here's an updated link with those 3 removed.
Old link won't take you to the list anymore.
New Link to Playlist
Thanks to everyone helping me with this!!!! :)
, 9 months, post #7 |
, 8 months, post #8 |
So 7 videos have been cleared and 10 left to go. Good news is the
list is getting shorter, but some of the videos are still needing
another 300 or 400 hundred views to get to a 1000. There's still 4
days left, so if you want to watch the new list, here it is.
Newer Link to Playlist of flagged videos
Thanks to everyone who's helped out so far. You can watch the
playlist again if it's a new day. ;)
I do really appreciate, I'm super happy that we've clear those 7
, 8 months, post #9 |
So had another video get cleared today. Only 9 left, and some
needing less than a hundred views to get cleared. If you've already
watch the list and it's been a day or more, try watching it again.
Three video are really close, one only needs 40 views, so any help
would be appreciated.
I got the most views when I posted the 'Please Help' video, which
went up 5 days ago. After seven days, the first days views drop
off, so instead of counting days 1 thru 7, it will count days 2
thru 8. Hope to get all, or at least most clear before the end of
Any help is appreciated!
, 8 months, post #10 |
Last 24 hours to help me out on this. Only 5 videos left, and some
of them only need like 30 views to reach a 1000, so that YouTube
will review them. Anyone who wants to watch the list one last time,
it would be appreciated. Sadly, not my best videos, but that's why
they've gotten the least views.
James' Flagged Videos (Only 5 Left)
AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN HELPING OUT WITH THIS!! IT
REALLY MEANS A LOT TO MEAN TO GET THIS CLEARED UP.
From: Holly Dunn
, 8 months, post #11 |
Cool. I am glad people have been helping. I've run through a few
times this week and twice tonight on two different computers and
Youtube accounts. I hope you make it! Thank you for what you do!|
, 8 months, post #12 |
Hi Holly, thanks so much! I really appreciate you doing that.|
Just had another video clear, so just down to four videos!
Thanks again everyone!!!
, 8 months, post #13 |
I will leave my computer on repeat with these for a good bit
tonight, leaving the comp on a timer to shut down in a few hours.
That should help!|
, 8 months, post #14 |
Thanks guest #13!|
From: guest (Lisa_Lewis86)
, 8 months, post #15 |
I will be more than happy to help.|
, 8 months, post #16 |
Thanks Lisa! :)|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]