, 18 months, post #1 |
We just posted a new YouTube video. This one is about a guy, who
after his girlfriend breaks up with him, decides to fix things
using spells from a magic book he just received. (Spoiler, things
gone wrong!) :)
This was made thanks to our patreon supporters. If you want to help
with future videos, please go to Patreon and search for Three
Degrees Off Center Productions.
The Magic Book
From: guest (Yumi Kimura)
, 18 months, post #2 |
, 18 months, post #3 |
, 18 months, post #4 |
Excellent work on the new video.|
From: guest (KJN)
, 18 months, post #5 |
As a supporter through Patreon, wanted to say how much I liked
it.....Trapped for ever as a woman, most likely best option now is
to escape into marriage with a man, and be the mother of their
, 18 months, post #6 |
Bodyswap1: Thank you very much! :)|
From: guest (Rmp42661)
, 18 months, post #7 |
Video is absolutely fantastic - your quality of work is always
, 18 months, post #8 |
Rmp42661: Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it! :)|
From: guest (crongo)
, 18 months, post #9 |
Feels like some of your best work yet!|
, 18 months, post #10 |
Hi cronge: Thanks! Glad you liked it. I was thinking about your
comment and I have an answer as to why. Ever since I've started
using Patreon, I've felt the need to really step up my game, I feel
it people want to back my videos and put there hard earned money
for me to make them, then whatever I put out had better be
something special. Not saying I was lazy before, but there was only
so much I could do when self financing my videos, and now with
Patreon, I feel like people are putting their faith in me, so I
don't want to let them down. Sorry, long answer for me just saying
thank you. :)|
, 18 months, post #11 |
i really enjoyed the video as well james keep it up, perhaps in the
future a female to female body swap with clothes, maybe a updated
From: guest (crongo)
, 18 months, post #12 |
I agree. I hate to say it but there was a period where I felt a bit
of a falling out. This is only my opinion, but I found that the
videos got a bit pandering, which I didn't often see in your videos
before. This video feels like a return to the healthy formula that
people here love to see you make, not to say you weren't coming
back around anyway. No worries about the long response, it's only
showing of your passion|
, 18 months, post #13 |
Hi Nixon, thanks so much! I do have a possible for a female to
female video. With m2f the stories are so easy. What's a good idea
for a F2F video? Just one location, with the two actresses.
Probably would take place in an apartment.. I've been trying to
come up with a good idea, but have been drawing a blank.|
, 18 months, post #14 |
Crongo: I'm curious as to which videos your talking about. And now
worries, I don't see this as a criticism, I'm just interested in
your opinion. Sometimes TF/TG stories, if your not careful, can
become a bit repetitive. Most people reactions, or at least what
they think they would do, tends to be about the same. So it's hard
to keep things 'fresh'. I do ask for suggestions from time to time,
and I do try to implement so of the ideas, when I can. For a while
when I was trying to post every week, it got to be exhausting, work
a job, then coming home and working YouTube videos as a 'second
job'. Now that I don't have all that 'free time', it feels like I
can take more time and plan projects and give them a little more
From: guest (Red)
, 18 months, post #15 |
Hey James, I’m a huge fan of your work, especially all the TG and
M2F stuff. I was wondering if you would put turn up the
raunchiness. Like more emphasis on the guy checking out his new
body, grabbing and fondling/bounces the boobs, showing more skin
From: guest (KJN)
, 18 months, post #16 |
As a Patreon partner, can say I am only interested in TG.|
, 18 months, post #17 |
1) I thought you and David did a GREAT job with this! All around
2) I liked the idea for the F2F you brought up in your other
thread, where Morgan switches bodies with another woman to cosplay.
I think the exciting stuff about F2F is how different women look
than men. From their body shape (e.g., height, etc.) to their
facial features, to their hair---all that! So switching bodies to
cosplay makes a lot of sense because it's all about fitting a
particular look, and I could picture the Morgan character
especially wanting to change up her look for the sake of a cosplay.
From: guest (crongo)
, 18 months, post #18 |
Once again, this is nothing against you, but since you asked, I
found your work with Robyn to be a bit on-the-nose with the kind of
stuff a lot of us like. So of course lots of people probably didn't
have my same opinion; it just didn't appeal to me at the time and
made me wonder where the channel was going. Though stuff "improved"
if we're talking about my own opinion. Really don't want to speak
From: guest (Passing Through)
, 18 months, post #19 |
Really fun video. I hear what James is saying about fear of being
repetitive, but for all the cliche (show of hands for who thought
he’d change back? ;) ), it was cute and well acted.|
Feeling for our new recipient of creepy come ones— a follow up
video as the new lady navigates those kinds of problems would be
From: guest (KWfan)
, 18 months, post #20 |
I agree with post 17----I think something along the lines of
"borrowing someone else's body so as to be able to cosplay a
different type of character" would be a GREAT scenario/video.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]