A few spoilers if you haven't seen the movie yet.
These scientist go down into this huge cave to explore and document it all. When there the are attacked by these bat/human/alien things. They basically look like demons from hell. The then discover that those monsters used to be some explorers an ...more|
, 176 months, post #1 |
I haven't seen the movie, but have been following it for some time
because of the apparent TF element to the story. I've heard thru
the grapevine, that there was possibly even more of a TF storyline,
and it was cut from the movie.|
Most reviews for THE CAVE, have been really bad. But... a handful
have mentioned that the premise of the monsters actually being
human beings, was "the most promising aspect of the movie, that was
barely touched on".
Perhaps we'll see it on a DVD one day. I wouldn't be surprised if
THE CAVE was cut down to be nothing more than a PG-13 monster
horror movie, and execs felt the TF elements slowed the pacing
down, as well as maybe would have given them an R rating.
From: $20, but I wanted a peanut*
, 176 months, post #2 |
Err... I don't know why they wouldn't put this movie on DVD.|
Has anyone actually seen this movie and liked it??
Is the last TF any good??
, 176 months, post #3 |
Cole Hauser talks a bit about THE CAVE, and even hints at lots of
deleted stuff that he felt hurt the movie:|
From: guest (Bieeanda)
, 165 months, post #4 |
Your generic, claustrophobic horror movie. Not terrible, aside from
the occasional drawn-out fade to black, and at times abysmal
lighting, but absolutely nothing to write home about. Go rent The
Descent, or any other scary critters underground movies you can
find, before bothering with this one.|
TF is integral to the plot, but the one described in the original
entry happens completely off-camera. Some changes occur to other
characters during the film, but the end result is bruise makeup and
utterly unconvincing contact lenses. Don't waste an hour and a half
hoping for TF stuff like I did.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]