, 3 days, post #1 |
I'm supportive of gay relationships, and want people to find
happiness with a partner regardless of sex. Rather, I'm really
turned on by lesbians when I look at porn.|
One thing is that I feel weird when I see a beautiful girl in real
life and find out that shes not interested in men. I feel aroused,
angry, jealous and turned on. Its something that doesn't make sense
because I'm used to thinking that lesbians are generally more
masculine. I'm not used to seeing lesbians who look like a
beautiful straight woman. I'm also not used to seeing a beautiful
woman with a masculine man.
By no means am I homophobic, its just that I'm trying to understand
my feelings towards this. Can anyone relate?
, 3 days, post #2 |
edit-I'm not used to seeing a beautiful woman with a masculine
From: guest (guesst)
, 3 days, post #3 |
"I'm really turned on by lesbians when I look at porn.... when I
see a beautiful girl in real life and find out that shes not
interested in men. I feel aroused, angry, jealous and turned
on...I'm not used to seeing lesbians who look like a beautiful
straight woman. I'm also not used to seeing a beautiful woman with
a masculine man."|
Feeling "jealous" of the partners of people who you find sexually
attractive is normal, and harmless. The "angry" part is worrisome.
Women, straight, gay, and otherwise, are human beings. Their
choices are theirs to make.
Your perception of who looks like a "straight woman" may need to be
Stop looking at pornography?' Or, maybe, start by expand your
viewing to include the kinds of porn IRL lesbians watch?
In real life there are interesting people who present in all kinds
of ways, and have a dazzling variety of sexual inclinations.
, 3 days, post #4 |
I love when TG stories involve a lesbian romance. They're so rare.|
From: guest (IwishIwasALittleGirl)
, 3 days, post #5 |
I think it's cute to see cute women making out.|
From: guest (Luv_To_Switch_Bods)
, 3 days, post #6 |
I've never known lesbians to be overly friendly.|
There is a site that I have visited that has a
section devoted to women who have fantasies
about being men. Only one would respond to
me and it did not last too long.
, 3 days, post #7 |
I... I don't think most lesbians want to be men.|
From: guest (charliesorrell)
, 3 days, post #8 |
From: guest (Jay)
, 3 days, post #9 |
Luv_To_Switch_Bods what is the name of the site?|
From: guest (GDA)
, 3 days, post #10 |
I would assume that straight female porn stars sometimes make
lesbian videos because the videos make them money. They may or may
not be bisexual. Thing is about sexuality, you can't tell by
looking, and a porn video is not evidence.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]