, 7 months, post #1 |
Does anyone have any good stories/captions/videos told from the
perspective of someone being possessed by another person?
Preferably one where a girl is being possessed by a guy|
From: guest (Guest2)
, 7 months, post #2 |
Sadly, I have yet to find something like this and I really want to.
The most I've seen is the person noticing a blackout but that's it.
It would be a fun series idea though.|
, 7 months, post #3 |
A standard possession story where the person is aware of the
possession would also be great. I’m just tired of the classic
no-memory possession stories|
From: guest (Lubu)
, 7 months, post #4 |
This is a great possession story from the perspective of the woman
where a teenage(?) boy takes over her body and she's forced to
experience what he's doing as her.|
From: guest (Lubu)
, 7 months, post #5 |
Forgot to post link lol
From: guest (Mat)
, 7 months, post #6 |
“loss of control” from tobyredone is a great example of that. You
can find it on the yahoo group possession obssession|
Btw every story from this author is excellent.
, 7 months, post #7 |
A korean manhwa called 'Lilith's Cord' and 'Ghost Love' has
multiple possessions in it.|
Lilith's cord has this one character who was possessed multiple
times. Ghost Love is the same but the main antagonist of the manhwa
has been possessed for who knows how long.
Anyway, both manhwa's have Season 1 completed and there's still no
update for season 2.
, 7 months, post #8 |
TG Party's possession caps are often like this.|
, 7 months, post #9 |
thank you for the shoutout guest from post 8 :D|
, 1 months, post #10 |
Any other examples of this?|
, 1 months, post #11 |
you possess a woman, the possessed woman is fully aware of what you
you go to your buddy's house and have sex with him. She objects
harshly to the sex, but you do it anyway.
is that rape? She can see and hear, but not feel or taste
From: guest (TLo)
, 1 months, post #12 |
It'd be an interesting legal case for sure! Rape is commonly
defined in most legal ground as the act of "Penetration, no matter
how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or
oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the
consent of the victim."|
So, if her body had been penetrated, than her body has been raped.
When she gets her body back, she may move forward with the legal
The interesting part here is, who is the suit against. Your buddy
is the penetrator, with evidence, so there's a strong case against
However, if there was proof of your hand in this, then you'd
presumably be charged for aiding and abetting rape.
In addition, there would probably be a legal case from your buddy
against you, especially if you pretended to be the woman in an
effort to sleep with him. This could be defined under the rape by
deception clause, though there could be a legal loophole as rape
(unlike other forms of sexual assault), require the rapist to
penetrate, something you obviously wouldn't be capable of in the
Either way, a very interesting case.
, 1 months, post #13 |
honestly i think it could possibly be considered rape even if she
isn't aware - after all, having sex with an unconscious person is
still at least assault if not rape (unless they said it was ok).
You're still involving her in a sex act without her permission. I
think it would be different if her own soul was not present at all,
i.e. if you switched bodies and she was currently in yours. She
still might not be thrilled about you using her body like that
(could still be grounds for legal action, though I'm not sure what
kind) but I doubt she could claim rape since her actual person/self
was demonstrably elsewhere at the time.|
Implications like this are fascinating to consider, I really do
wish more possession stories would fill us in on what's happening
with the body's rightful owner while someone else is driving them
From: guest (GST)
, 1 months, post #14 |
I have a question for the Ghost Love Manwha|
So there is a character that is frequently possessed and the female
antagonist is possessed by a male ghost?
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]