From: guest (Metoo)
, 8 months, post #41 |
Damn I was hoping for something decent oh well I kinda knew they
weren’t really gonna go in detail with any female transformations
another one bites the dust.|
From: guest (HEVN)
, 8 months, post #42 |
For me it was an amazing experience, I can highly recommend this
movie. I certainly hope there will be part 2...|
, 8 months, post #43 |
I mean we cant be too picky with content so low these days.|
It was good. The first female transformation was the sexiest while
the second had the most screen time. The last does not count.
BTW, out of all of the three female forms, First Girl, Dentist
Girl, and *SPOILER* who do you like the most?
From: guest (Metoo)
, 8 months, post #44 |
Ok let’s make this clear since JETABYSS is a lil to excited. You
don’t see the female transformation in the first girl and the
second girl so stop saying there was a transformation scene with
those 2 girls. The ending with the third is very little to see so
there you have. Damn some people piss off leadinv other peopling
, 8 months, post #45 |
Well, I mean I make the best with what I got and see. :O|
, 8 months, post #46 |
Where can I watch it?|
, 8 months, post #47 |
What time does the shapeshifting happen in the movie?|
From: guest (Metoo)
, 8 months, post #48 |
Honestly what shape shifting|
From: guest (freakyangel123)
, 8 months, post #49 |
The movies available on torrent sites|
From: guest (freakyangel123)
, 8 months, post #50 |
, 8 months, post #51 |
You can also buy it on iTunes for the price of a movie ticket.|
Worth considering. Thought this movie was alright
, 8 months, post #52 |
Yeah totally it ain't that much and it isn't that bad, but more
power to you. To me paying for it may have a chance of it
generating interest and perhaps a chance for a sequel/prequel but
that is just my rambling, I guess it holds on it own as a horror
movie or a drama of sorts.|
From: guest (mtf lover)
, 8 months, post #53 |
From: guest (Stag)
, 8 months, post #54 |
I sucked it up and bought the movie via AMAZON so I can stream it
onto my TV.|
I think it was actually a pretty good movie, I like the premise and
the perspective it takes during the film. It's a small budget movie
so special effects are going to be limited...never the less I
really enjoy the scenes where he took over the life of "Rachel",
she's a very attractive young woman and would have loved to seen
him explore that life more but appreciate the amount of time they
I'd recommend it for the story, not the transformations.
, 8 months, post #55 |
I liked it. If there was a proper morphing effect or at least they
showed him change clothes or something, it could've been a pretty
great TG movie in my opinion. At least he spent a good amount of
time as women.|
Beyond that it had a cool concept overall, and it set some
interesting rules. I really think it deserves our suppor, even if
it was a bit of a disappointment. Maybe with enough interest and a
higher budget they could make a remake/sequel/prequel/spinoff or
something with actual onscreen transformation effects, since i
really think that was basically the only thing it really needed.
, 8 months, post #56 |
Oh, and to aswer one of JetAbyss' earlier questions, Rachel (aka
the "dentist girl") was my favorite.|
, 8 months, post #57 |
A prequel could work. I could imagine him being a 50s housewife, a
60s hippy girl or even a celebrity akin to Marilyn Monroe, a
70s-80s dancer or even aerobics teacher. Given how old he is. Hell
even international, with perhaps racial changes.|
Many possibilities with a prequel and perhaps as an anthology just
to see him in different time periods where he once had the ability
to hold onto his forms for way longer. Again, just ranting on my
From: guest (ElGrego)
, 8 months, post #58 |
Told ya all you would love Rachel ;)|
From: guest (Stag)
, 8 months, post #59 |
She's such a cutie...petite with thick and pretty hair...all the
things I'm a sucker for in real life.
From: guest (som)
, 8 months, post #60 |
I like the idea of the movie, even I felt bad/sad when I know he
would have to change and when you notice he been with her in so
many ways it gets really emotional. The transformation are good for
what kind of story it is. In the beginning I first was to see the
moments when he changes but, because of my low internet, I had to
see everything and I was so surprise about it. I really enjoy him
being Robert because he was so handsome and I know a guy like him
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]